Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Women Round Neck Batwing Sleeve Semi Sheer Multicolor Tunic Shirt
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Price:$11.58 - $13.24+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 5, 2014
I love these shirts..they take little while to arrive but they are beautiful. I have 4 now and they are true to size. They come with this cheap stretchy piece of material that's the belt but it holds up nicely.
review image
11 comment|62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 1, 2013
Another great shirt by Allegra I ordered a large to be on the safe side and when I first opened it I thought it was huge until I put the belt on . The shirt is stretchy and has a nice comfortable cotton material some may think it is sheer by the picture but its not.The colors are vibrant and I like the sleeves how they have the batwings so much comfortable to move around in.I want to buy one in every color.
on February 18, 2015
I am 5' 5", 126lbs, with a 34D bust. I LOVE the material and fit of this. It could be worn as a mini dress or top with a mini skirt and/or leggings. The material allows it to follow my figure so I don't feel like a tent in it, as I have a little bit bigger bust. I actually like that the belt is thin, it suits its purpose, or dress can be worn without. I ordered the ivory with brown/gold/red print and it looked exactly as pictured. I order A LOT from China, due to the reasonable pricing and uniqueness of the items, and this arrived much earlier than expected. It also fit me very closely to the way it looks in the picture. (I ordered a S) They are very clear about the fit in the description, and the shipping time, so no one should have any complaints in this regard!! Items well worth the wait, especially due to the very inexpensive pricing!! Communication was great, very polite and friendly and quick to reply. Would order from them again/refer to friends and family. Already ordered the same dress in another color!!
review image
on January 22, 2014
I was disappointed in the quality of this shirt. I guess I shouldn't have expected more being that it costs so little, but the picture is definitely not an accurate depiction of this product. It has strings sticking out of a lot of the seams. The tie does not connect to the shirt. Cheap costs really does only get you cheap.
on October 4, 2013
I got this in the mail yesterday and could not wait to wash and wear it today. And here I am, happy as can be. It's soft and silky and stretchy, the red is vibrant and the pattern is so pretty! I've already gotten a couple of compliments on it! I must have this in any other colors they make, the batwing sleeves are very cool and subtle, and the belt isn't really necessary for me since I like the long tunic style without it, but it's nice to have an option.
on February 4, 2014
Was cheaply made. Did not look like picture. Was late in the mail. Was not centered and can only be used as a sleep top. Not worth the bother of sending back. Very disappointed.
on November 4, 2013
...to these tops. I just wrote another review on this top in a different pattern, and all I can really say is GREAT!! LOVE! WONDERFUL! Oh, and I placed the order on October 21st, and the shirts were here, from China, way ahead of the estimated delivery date - they were delivered on November 1st. That's ridiculously fast, in my opinion.
on January 1, 2014
The tied belt thing is not attached and it is just a really cheap string. The neck of the shirt is quite smaller than expected and could not at all be worn off the shoulder.

Despite these details, the shirt is absolutely adorable! It looks great and fits well, I ordered a size up from what I usually do as I have heard Allegra K runs small. The colors are great, fabric is cheap but doesn't look it. Definitely deserves 4 stars.
on December 27, 2013
This is just ugly. Is not well finished, the materials are cheap and it does not look like the picture, This makes you look like Sponge Bob Square pants LOL, at least it made me laugh. No, but for real, it doesn't look good on anyone.
on January 12, 2014
This blouse is of nice quality, lays very well with a pretty pattern. The fit is very nice. They blouse looks wonderful with skinny jeans and leggings. I wore this the very first day I received it!