Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Price:$6.80 - $12.73+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on October 3, 2013
So I ordered this shirt having read the reviews that everyone said to size up/it's way too small, etc etc. I sized up from my normal "xs" to a "small" and I'm a bit upset that I did. It feels exactly like a normal small that is sold here in America (if you compare it to stores such as H&M, forever21, and other young adult stores). I'm not sure what all the fuss is about everything being too small. For me, I'd say order your normal size if you are used to shopping from the stores mentioned above.

I'm going to keep the shirt because it's not so big that it's unwearable. It has that slouchy casual look, which I am okay with, but I'm sure the XS would have done me better.

So as far as picking your size goes - if you are a petite person in the USA (by petite, I mean skinny and short, not just short) then continue to order your normal size. I'm 5'3" and 107 lbs for reference.

Quality is fair enough I'd say. Still a cute shirt.
11 comment| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 9, 2013
If you're size M buy it at list in size L or XL. I'm a M, got it in XL and love the way how it looks and fits!
on September 20, 2013
The arm openings are way too small at the bottom hem. I could barely get my hands through them, much less roll up the sleeves.
on October 7, 2013
I ordered 4 items from this seller
2 items was actual Alegra t product
1 of the items I did not received instead they send me 2 shirts that are an imitation of the Alegra t shirt
Made in hong kong with an apolgi attached saying that the size is different because hong Kong woman are smaller
WTF. When I wrote them back to return they told me to give it to a friend? Are you kidding me? They offered a 6$ refund and maybe to send me the missing item.
Do not buy from them!!!!!!! The cloth might look good and cheep but there is a reson for that. Don't do business with them it's a scam!!!!!!!!
on October 29, 2013
I am 5'10" size 10 and I order a large. This shirt is tiny. Description say LADY, but unless you are 4'3" there is no lady this will fit. material is thin, sewing is incomplete.
on January 8, 2014
It didn't fit right so I'm returning it. I don't think it was their fault, I just ordered the wrong size or, God forbid, I'm fatter than I thought I was.
on December 30, 2013
Ordered shirt a size larger for my niece (she is size S) still to small and no shape form at all. When I contacted seller to return I was told that I have to pay to ship back to china. I have ordered many things through amazon and always been happy with their return process...until now! Will not order any clothes unless it has PRIME
on December 2, 2013
I got the medium in this, and while i like the shirt a lot, it's really tight. The fabric is pretty thin too, but since I like layering, that's fine with me. Definitely order a size up if you want some room like the model has.
on January 13, 2014
It's true to size. I wanted an extra small, but only sizes small and up were the only options. I ordered the small size and I don't regret it. I wanted a tighter fit, but this size was snug and it gave me a slimming look since the shirt's long. I'm 5'5" and 125 lbs and getting a small was a bit big for me. I've worn it twice pairing it with leggings and boots and the other time, with denim shorts. This shirt is definitely worth the buy. I'll be buying the black one soon. The fabric's soft and the stitching on the shirt is great compared to another Allegra K shirt I have ordered before. I would've given it 5 stars, but the fabric is a bit sheer to my liking.
on October 8, 2013
Fits nicely and compliments each time I have wore it. Seems to have washed nicely so far approx. 5 washes to date