5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect!
Published 10 months ago by Cindy

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy This Dress!
Published 8 months ago by Susie

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect!, September 30, 2013
I was a little apprehensive buying this dress after reading so many negative comments but I'm glad I got it! It fits perfectly I'm 5'5' and 120 lbs (I bought a size small) and it falls just right. It's about an inch above my knee which is pretty good, I don't like short skirts/ dresses. The extra piece it comes with is like a tube top you wear under the dress. I'm shocked that some comments thought it was a skirt. Really? I like the burgundy color and it's well made and has a nice soft material that flows. Overall I'm a happy customer! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Dress, December 25, 2013
This review is from: Allegra K Women's Crossover Deep V-Neck Dress (Apparel)
Allegra K items are a true miss or hit. This one was a hit for me, as most have been. I'm 5 feet and 110lbs so maybe that's why the clothes always fit me well. (Asian seller) I ordered a small and it fit great. Exactly like the model and looks better on. The fabric is nice and slinky but not see through. I didn't get the under piece but I wish I had because the V goes down to the waist cinch so I'll have to do a quick sewing to keep it from opening. But very simple adjustment. Good luck...hoped this helped.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy This Dress!, November 5, 2013
This review is from: Allegra K Women's Crossover Deep V-Neck Dress (Apparel)
I ordered one each of red and black. They did not fit right. They are VERY high waisted and fit awkwardly. The black one had especially cheap fabric and looked a mess right from the package. The red one was missing the so called wrap. When I tried to return them, the cost was almost as much as the dresses. The seller offered to refund me 40 - 50 percent of the cost. I accepted....Don't know what to do with these dresses......

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dress, March 4, 2014
This review is from: Allegra K Women's Crossover Deep V-Neck Dress (Apparel)
I was hesitant to order this dress, but I went for it anyway. I wanted a comfortable dress I could nurse in. This dress is perfect! I am 170 pounds, 5'6 and have an F cup chest. I need a tank top under it, but I need a tank top under most anything. The dress' waist line is about an inch under my bra band and hits about 2" above my knee. I have the light blue and will order a burgundy soon. I've washed it twice and haven't noticed any fading or broken seams.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dress Up or Down, February 10, 2014
Gretchiebabes (St. Clair Shores, MI) - See all my reviews
A well-fitting dress, but be sure to order a size or two up. See the sizing chart. Can be worn as a plain day dress (use a camisole to cover deep neckline) or a festive evening garment, depending on accessories. Fabric is a little clingy, so you might want to use an anti-static spray on it. Color a nice, true navy. Runs short (is slightly above my knees, but I am 4'11") and would be fairly impossible to lengthen. I'm happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chic!, September 3, 2012
The woman wearing it must be my height because it fits me perfectly fine and it looks just like on the picture. It's the type of dress you can wear at work or for a formal occasion. Good value for money!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, October 23, 2012
This review is from: Allegra K Women's Crossover Deep V-Neck Dress (Apparel)
I know that for the price I shouldn't expect much; however, I can find far better quality at forever21 within this price range, anyways about the dress, it is nothing more than some cheap polyester fabric that shows everything, it also says it comes with a wrap, what it came with was an odd slip-like thing,(for lack of a better word) which is only about six inches long, not sure what I am supposed to do with it, but it is certainly not a wrap. I wouldn't wear this dress anywhere, and I am so disappointed, it is not even worth the 1 star that I am giving it.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! love it!, January 13, 2014
Surprisingly this dress fit me like a glove! The picture is accurate on the length of the dress(coming from someone who's 5'6") although the v-neck seemed more open, but it did not look like it showed to much. I like the material and feel of the dress. I feel like the dress ran true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, February 21, 2014
This review is from: Allegra K Women's Crossover Deep V-Neck Dress (Apparel)
I paid around $10 for this so obviously expected it to be cheap but it actually looks and feels fantastic. I got a small and am 5'5" 125 lbs. and it fits just like it looks on the model, hitting just at the knee. Fits just right on top and I like how it doesn't show any cleavage so I can wear it to work. Very simple but elegant design. Yes, it's polyester, but it doesn't look cheap on. Really love this dress and I'm probably going to buy it in black, too. Stretchy and comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, October 22, 2013
Was comfy don't get me wrong, but just doesn't fit right, and doesn't really look like the picture.... oh well, will make a good 2nd hand gift.

Allegra K Women's Crossover Deep V-Neck Dress