Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

So I read the reviews on this before purchasing this, and as with most clothes Ive bought from China, every one said you wanted to get the long, sweater effect get a larger size. Im 5'1" and 105 lbs and I got a Medium (which are usually too big on me). Well, I got it yesterday and it fits exactly like the picture. Im very happy. Also, it came a week and half ahead of schedule, so its a plus as well. I recommend this sweater with leggings, etc but make sure to get that size up!
review image
44 comments| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2014
I ordered this for my 5' 10" 112lb teen. She wanted it to fit like the model's so we checked the size chart and got out a measuring tape. We ordered an extra large and it does fit exactly like the model. It's a light weight long sleeve tunic tee, perfect with skinny jeans and boots. It came in about 2 weeks. It also didnt shrink or fade when washed and dried (cold/low heat).
review image
11 comment| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2013
I love this shirt... im a bigger girl.. size 13.. and i got a regular large.. it is nice a big.. covers my butt if i wear it with leggings.. i have washed it and dryed it a couple times.. hasn't shrank or frayed.. love it!
11 comment| 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2013
This doesn't look the way it does in the picture, but I actually much prefer the real product! It's smaller and the material is less sweater-like than you would probably expect, but still has a good slightly oversized sweater look. I was skeptical when I ordered it since I'm very petite (5'3" / 95 lbs) and usually wear an XS and it was labeled as an S, thinking it may end up unflattering and down to my knees but it actually fits me perfectly and it's much less big and saggy than it is in the picture. If you're not especially petite, I would probably recommend ordering one size larger because my S fits like an XS. Overall, it's comfortable, cute, and easy to wear as well. It also came MUCH sooner than expected. Would highly recommend.
44 comments| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 12, 2013
I am so glad I ordered this. I must have read every review for this shirt at least 20 times! I am around 5 ft 7 and150-160 pounds (trying to lose a few too, ugh) and ordered the large.I was a little worried after reading the reviews that I would need an extra large, but am so glad my boyfriend talked me into the large because its perfect.It fits just like the photo, mine stops right at the bottom of my butt so I wouldn't be able to wear it as a dress but if you're petite you will and it would be adorable! I am now on the lookout for awesome leggings/skinnies to go with these. I am really surprised by the quality after reading reviews: Mine came September 9th with an expected ship date of Sept.26-Oct.15 so that's a plus. It came packaged in an bubble style envelope that I opened very carefully so I wouldn't damage the shirt. The shirt was folded nicely inside with the Allegra K tag attached and "uxcell" had also placed a 5$ off coupon, but I think it's only good for uxcell.com, not amazon. I thought the shirt was really good quality and was a great deal for the price I paid. I have worn it once out of the house- to the grocery store. I was hoping it would be cold in the store, but I did get hot walking around in it. I am going to wait for crisper/chillier weather and it will be perfect! From reading the reviews on a lot of Allegra K clothes( I love the style and way they look) it seems to be hit and miss in terms of quality/size/way it look in real life, but this is the first item I've ordered and it's a definite hit! I'm so glad I ordered this and recommend this shirt if you are wanting it.
0Comment| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 21, 2014
My shirt came yesterday and it looks exactly like the photo! It's a very thin, soft material, which is perfect for me because I'm not all about thick bulky sweaters. I ordered the proper size I would normally wear, a L, I'm 5'2, and I have a DD chest and I wear a size 14 in jeans. The shirt is looser up top but tighter around my thighs/bottom. I bought this with the intentions of hiding that area... But my boyfriend thinks it looks great on me so I decided to keep it! I attached a photo so maybe it'll be easier for you to judge your sizing! Happy purchasing, ladies! :D
on December 29, 2014
I wear a size 16, so I ordered an XL which I'm glad I did. It ran a little small so the XL fit great! The skull hides all the extra love handles and such. The sleeves are fitted, unlike the rest of the top which is obviously supposed to be loose fitting. The skull on it is a little less flexible than I imagined, but it's still super comfy! I took a picture without leggings on to show where it falls lengthwise, otherwise I'd wear this with leggings. I'm 5'6".
on October 7, 2013
This shirt 'tis the bomb if you're like me and like big long shirts to hide your camal-toe.
But my only problem about Allegra K, not fat-girl friendly.
BE MORE FAT-GIRL FRIENDLY!
And i swear, you'd have to put a restraining order on me from how much i would buy.
33 comments| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2015
Shirt is a bit on the small side. I am 5'6 and weigh about 150 lbs. I bought size large US 14 and the entire shirt fits pretty well but the bottom is hemmed in and is pretty tight on my butt.
on October 16, 2013
This long shirt sweater arrived super fast. I call it a shirt sweater because it is VERY light material and feels kind of like wearing a t-shirt. I got the XL because I wanted it to look more like the gal in the picture so I could wear it with leggings and boots. I am 5'6 and 163. I know I could have gotten away with the L and it would have still hung but I wanted a tiny bit extra length and I just wanted it to be comfy! I WILL be ordering from this company again when I find something I want. ***UPDATE*** I just bought another one of these! I bought the same one, black with the grey skull, but I purchased a size medium for my 15 year old sister! She tried to steal mine out of my closet! I have to say as a 32 year old what an awesome compliment that is from a 15 year old :) I can't wait for her to get her shirt too so we can walk around getting more comments about how we look like twins! (Same parents- just several years apart!)