Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 21, 2013
I ordered the XL thinking that the shirt might run a bit small. I am 5'11 and usually wear a L. The arms work alright but the shirt size itself seems a bit big. I love it though and will wear it until it falls apart :)
on October 18, 2013
So this finally came in the mail today, and I was really excited to try it on. I immediately liked it! The picture made me think it was going to be much longer, perhaps even too long, but it's not. I'm 5'3 and I ordered the XL, and it comes down to about my hips. Maybe a little longer. It looks huge on the model because she's skinny, I'm not and I have a huge chest, so that's probably why it isn't as long. But it's still pretty long, so that's fine. One thing that was weird was the coloring, though. The picture makes it look light red, almost pink. But in reality the hat is really red.

Pros: I ordered it on Oct 3 and it got here Oct 18, much earlier than estimated date. I ordered another shirt with this one, which came about 3 days ago? I think.

Cons: I actually liked the pink-ish look on the picture... but red is fine, too. Otherwise, I think it's nearly perfect.
on September 17, 2013
Really cute shirt. can dress it up with leggings and boots or dress it down with jeans and timbs. Casual, fun, yet the holes in the back of the shirt can make it look sexy. I love this shirt!
on November 11, 2013
I wanted to love this shirt so much, but its crap!! Its made of a weird material that feels like a cheap halloween cape, it was HUGE on me, it looked like a night shirt. I thought maybe i would shrink it in the wash and if that didnt work i would make it a dress. I got it out of the wash and the vinyl type stuff on the front was pelled off. Its trash now and I only tried it on once.
on January 4, 2016
I bought this thinking it would be a one time wear and the screen print would peel off; but that hasn't been the case! I love the fit and it can be worn with jeans or leggings~ I get many compliments on how stylish it looks, not to mention how comfortable it is. I always feel extra comfy when I use it because it flow with my body and it doesn't feel heavy at all. This fabric is lightweight, but not transparent and it has holes along the top in the back area exposing your back/shoulders. It looks pretty cool too! The sleeves are long enough o fit almost anyone as well. I like that it's not too short and I even have to pull them up at times~ Fabulous trendy blouse I can wear all the time and any season too!

If my review review was helpful to you, please click on the YES button, por favore!
This will help others as I hope it helped you! It will also be so much easier for others to find the review and that may help them too~
Many thanks!
Be well. Be happy! Take care of you! Thank you so much for reading my review!

Although at times it many not be what you agree; this review and opinion is solely mine and mine alone
and I sincerely hope it brings light to someone out there~

Best regards,
-Reighven
review image
on October 27, 2013
It is so cute and fun, fits great and I get a ton of compliments when I wear it. The smell is from a plastic coating covering the graphic that PEELS OFF. The graphic is still fine underneath and the smell is gone, I have washed and worn mine (wash it inside out to protect the graphic!) and the graphic still looks great with no smell!
on May 1, 2014
Only giving 1 star because I have to. I wish the star scale had an option for at least one negative star.
First of all, this is advertised as Allegra K and that is not the brand that I was sent. I've never had a problem with a legit Allegra K shirt that I ordered and received but nearly every knock off is terrible. Here are the issues:
1.) I ordered an XL expecting it to be big,.... fit's like a M/L.
2.) I'm a tall girl, I have long arms - these are NOT XL arms.
3.) The bottom and the holes on the back (please note this has holes on the back, which I didn't notice in the picture and was not super excited to find in the shirt.) are not hemmed. It's like, someone literally just took a pair of fabric shears and cut this shirt out. I'll be surprised if it lasts through one wash.
4.) (and by far my least favorite part) All of the parts that show white on the shirt you see here, are brown. BROWN! It is NOT the shirt I ordered and frankly, I'm really angry about it.
This was the final straw for me when it comes to ordering shirts from Amazon. That stinks because I've ordered a few shirts that I LOVE but the ones that were wrong were really really wrong. I have major issue with people not selling what they say they are selling.
on November 13, 2013
Not sure why the reviews for this are so awful... I absolutely love this tunic and have never seen anything as cool as it! Yea it's cut randomally on the bottom which isn't nearly as bad as the reviews lead.. the cool back cutout adds some spice to it.. definitely a favorite! Worth the buy!
on October 29, 2013
After I purchased the first shirt, I ordered the same style shirt in other colors. it looks great with jeans or leggings. On a cold day you can wear a light weight turtle neck underneath for a different look.....
on December 2, 2013
Fits large but I like the wiggle room. I wasn't expecting the design on the front to be shiny plastic though. It seems very thick, like some kind of plastic I've just seen on this shirt for the first time. It is cut very nice. It is hard to tell from the picture though about the skull being shiny and plastic. Haven't washed it yet but I'm nervous too because of what other reviews have said. It is a very comfortable cut. I recommend this too any big boned ladies. I ordered the XL which In reality is probably a 2XL in US sizes.