4.0 out of 5 stars Can't get any cheaper!!
Published on August 14, 2012 by June

3.0 out of 5 stars Slip too short.
Published 14 months ago by Becca

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't get any cheaper!!, August 14, 2012
This review is from: Allegra K Women's Scoop Neck Elastic Waist Chiffon Dress (Apparel)
This dress is really cute!! It doesn't say on the description nor the title but this dress comes with the belt on the model!! I think just the belt is worth the price of the dress :) it's a very cute and sturdy/good material belt! does not feel cheap at all. The dress by itself looks really plain but with a belt it looks exactly like the picture. DEFINITELY WORTH THE MONEY!!!

Allegra K's clothings are a hit and miss...make sure you take the reviews seriously.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Looks exactly like the one in the picture!, November 22, 2013
I am in love with this dress! That is super feminine and airy. I am 5'3'' and 110 pounds and I ordered XS and it looks exactly like the dress in the picture. It lays just above my knees and the lining is a little bit higher(2-3 inches). I ordered a white one and it's awesome, I can combine it with a lot of other stuff, light summer jackets, different kinds of jewellery from wooden one to "golden" and "silverish" or very bright ones, you can wear it with pretty much any kinds of shoes from slippers and sandals to summer boots and maybe even cowboy boots. It's well-made, too. I am a big city girl that lives in a resort place now and I'd say you can wear this dress anywhere from a beach and a shopping tour to a date or all these girls "showers" and parties. It's both feminine looking and casual at the same time, for this price it's a more romantic and fancier alternative to casual shorts and T-shirts as you are not afraid to ruin it as a more expensive dress.

As I said I live in a resort place and you can see a lot of stores in tourist areas here where they sell similar quality dresses for 50-100 US dollars and people buy them and this one is really cheap. I would highly recommend it for casual wear and little parties.

Now about the cons: the belt is cute, it fits well, it's neither too tight, nor too lose, just great, but you can say it's cheap and looks a little bit girlish, I wear it, but you can always use a different wide belt or wear it without it if you are not sattisfied with the quality of it.
I ordered a white dress and I love it but it's a little bit transparent, you can see through it as the material is very light, it's not a big deal in a resort place but if you live in a big city or plan to wear it to work this may be important. I am not sure if the purple one has the same problem.

But overall, it's an extremely cool dress, and I am going to order it in different colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!!!, July 9, 2012
For the price of this dress, I am completely satisfied! I received this dress and along with it, I ordered a white belt (from Allegra) and those two items just looked amazing together! If you are debating on buying this, I definitely would! You can not beat it for the price! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG this is tooooo cute!!, December 11, 2012
Shipping was super fast and its just sooooo cute!! love it!!!! the fabric is super soft and silky, and the belt is so versatile and looks awesome on some of my other dresses~~

By the way...I'm 5'4" and 130lbs, and usually wear a small or medium...THIS is "XS" but it fits!! so to all of you worrying about the sizes, I really think you should give it a try~~styles are super cute and the quality is surprisingly decent, AND the customer service/response was pretty prompt and friendly...don't know why that surprises me but I remain really impressed. have a few more orders coming soon, and am super excited! Thanks Allegra! And, thank you to the staff at UXCELL for their awesome service!! :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Slip too short., June 25, 2013
I like the overall look of this dress, the cinch is very cute and the dress fits me perfectly. The only problem I have is that the built in slip is a bit too short. The dress itself comes right above my knee (I'm 5'8"), but the slip is a good 6 inches shorter, barely covering my butt! Since the dress is see through like the picture I will probably wear something underneath. The material is not the best quality, but it is acceptable. The slip is made of satin and is very stretchy, which I like.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, but could be a little better!, July 15, 2012
I had to keep pulling the belt back up because it would slide down a couple times out of the day, this might not be a problem for some, but maybe for all if it's due to stretch. It wasn't anything horrible, just somewhat annoying! Otherwise this dress is super cute and I have gotten a lot of compliments on it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what it looks, January 16, 2013
The dress seems to be an imitation of the photo here... At least that's how I feel... the belt isn't what it looks like and the dress has a lot of static... I guess it's the material and I'll need to work on that static... Wore it out once, without the belt, since it looked a bit cheap... Not sure if I want to wear it again... Maybe I need to be THAT thin (as the picture) to have the look? LOL

4.0 out of 5 stars So Close, February 5, 2014
The dress itself is adorable and it came with the cute belt attached but only one problem... I'm a very small girl 5'2 and about 105lbs but the undercovering barely covers my behind! I tried shorts and it didn't work and even with black tights it still is a bit too revealing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too shabby!, November 30, 2012
The dress comes with the belt shown! It is a little short but paired with some cute tights and shoes it will look great :) and there's no way you can beat the price especially when they send you the belt as well

3.0 out of 5 stars cute but doesn't stand 3 washes, February 11, 2014
Love how flowy it is. Great for spring/summer. However, after 2-3 washes, the dress doesn't seem to hold it's shape. It almost seems twisted a little and the fabric looks thinner. Now it's sitting at the bottom of my closet.

Rate and Discover Movies