5.0 out of 5 stars Great
The shirt fits just as the picture shows. I love it and since it's so long, I wear it with leggings and its looks really cute. And after reading some reviews about the cheap materials from this seller, I think the material is actually pretty thick and not cheap. Would recommend it.
Published 21 months ago by Liz Carrillo

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!
Published 9 months ago by P. Martin

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Allegra K Women's Long Bat Wing Sleeve Bar Striped Pullover Shirt (Apparel)
After reading several reviews, I decided to write one of my own. I usually don't write reviews; however Allegra K clothing is very deceiving. I have purchased several of their tops and had to return ALL of them. They are not as pictured at all, but you have to read very carefully. The models in the picture are extremely petite, being about 5 feet tall--most of them, the tallest being 5 feet 3" tall. Which means when you see a shirt that falls to their mid thigh, unless you are 5 feet tall or thereabouts and weight 90 pounds, these tops are not going to fit you the way their fit their models. I found most of the shirts I ordered to fit at my waist or hips and not as pictured like this one! So buyer beware!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short, January 11, 2013
I bought it to wear with leggings, but it stopped at the hips.
The photo shows thigh length, I'm short and this hits me at the hips
not the thighs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 26, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars In my weekly rotation!, December 18, 2013
I'm a curvy, American girl. I've lived in Asia and am aware that their clothes run small. This company, however, is great at making their clothes big enough to fit women with wide hips etc. The material of this shirt is nice, and the quality is good too. I'm 5 foot 4, and the length on me is similar to that of the picture, but I usually scrunch it up a big. The sleeves are dolman style to the elbow, and then fitted down the arm (it looks better scrunched up, like the model in the pic).

The only (slight) negative is that they don't show you the back. It doesn't exactly match the front. It's mostly brown, from the bottom up to a diagonal line, and then black to the top. Not a big deal, but I wish this company showed more accurate pictures, instead of girls in motion wearing purses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, January 1, 2013
Liked it a lot, just like the picture, maybe a little shorter. Very cute though, so thank you! Would buy again

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, March 18, 2013
It's a nice little shirt, but it isn't the long top that's pictured, which makes it a whole different thing, you know? The one shown would look great with leggings or with supper skinny jeans, but the actual shirt is just a tad below waist length, and, at 5'5", I am exactly on the mark for average height.

All in all, I like it -- but, it's not what I ordered nor what I was looking to find while shopping.

4.0 out of 5 stars Length problem :/, October 23, 2013
When I received this cute top, I anxiously tried it on. I thought it was going to be long fitted on me, but didn't come nearly close to the length like the one that is demonstrated. I love it, but really wish for it to have been longer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute shirt but it doesn't fit as it appears in the picture., December 5, 2013
This is a cute shirt and I really like this company's style overall but this shirt does not fit at all as it looks in the picture. It is way shorter in length than what it shows in the picture of the model. I was looking for a long shirt to cover my backside and wear with leggings. This shirt barely covers my back. It is overall cute though in style. It is just hard to ware because I feel it is not long enough. Btw, I'm 5'7 in height. The model has to be very, very short. Also in the past I ordered size Large in this company's clothing, but w/this shirt I think that XL would have been more appropriate.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, November 2, 2013
It's not as long in the pic but I'm 5'7. It's made for someone 5'2 if you want to wear it like a dress but I still love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, May 30, 2014
The size and length was perfect, and the material is very soft. I don't know why so many people couldn't get the right size, they have a sizing chart. I would suggest this to everyone!!