5.0 out of 5 stars Decent broadheads for the price
Published on August 14, 2010 by A. Steidl

2.0 out of 5 stars Curved Flight
I recently purchased a Wicked Ridge crossbow and was zeroing it for the late deer season. I easily zeroed it at 50 yards and had excellent grouping in the target center with "field points". I decided to shoot the "field points" from ~100 yards and had tight grouping using a elevation correction line in the scope. I then installed these Grizzly...
Published 7 months ago by ras12

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent broadheads for the price, August 14, 2010
This review is from: Allen 14625 3CT Grizzley Broadhead (Sports)
After much deliberation, I decided to purchase "economical" broadheads. These broadheads arrived quickly, and they fly true, at least up to about 25 yards (haven't placed my target farther than that yet). Currently only hanging onto two broadheads for hunting, and one for target. I will likely order at least one more set of these, as they come three to a pack. Blades are razor-sharp, cut myself (stupidly) installing one on one of my arrows. Didn't feel it till I saw the blood, so I know their sharp!

I'd recommend these to a hunter with a not-so-full wallet (like myself) as a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Item!! Recommend the Allen Company Broadhead Wrench!!, March 4, 2011
This review is from: Allen 14625 3CT Grizzley Broadhead (Sports)
Received the items very quickly!! HIGHLY recommend getting the Allen Company Broadhead Wrench to go with them!! I'm sure its saved my fingers several times. Only thing I'd recommend is on the wrench, find the 3 slots that line up the best, and then mark them with white out, or tape or something. After I did that, use was very quick!!

I purchased these for my 150 lb crossbow, highly accurate out to 50 yards...still getting used to it. I did have one tip that I had to touch up with a file.....but that may have been my fault as I dropped it. Novice, to medium user probably would not have noticed it!!

I like that I can loosen the screw to lock down the broadhead, so that the fins and feathers line up, and the blades are long enough they stay locked in place.

Will probably look into the Allen Company Broadhead Sharpener next.....but I'm in no hurry. Still feel plenty sharp, and at 125 gr. are the heaviest that I've seen on here.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dont cut yourself........, November 3, 2011
This review is from: Allen 14625 3CT Grizzley Broadhead (Sports)
At 30 yards I got my first deer and it only ran 20 yards... Hit the shoulder and it went clean through. Sharp and durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Cheap Lethal, August 11, 2013
This review is from: Allen 14625 3CT Grizzley Broadhead (Sports)
love these on my crossbow, now just gotta wait for hunting season! I do like how if needed you can break these down by spinning the tip then you are able to remove the razors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stickem good, May 9, 2012
This review is from: Allen 14625 3CT Grizzley Broadhead (Sports)
Used theses before and I recommend them to my buddies, these broadheads are my tried and true standby tuff enough split a hogs spine.

5.0 out of 5 stars CLASSIC!, October 5, 2011
BIG HORSE "has spoken" (Down South in da swamps) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Allen 14625 3CT Grizzley Broadhead (Sports)
these broaheads have been made for 3 decades this is the classic style broadhead when hunters picture broadheads! if its not broke dont fix it! you do understand you have to tighten them onto the arrow shaft to make them secure/rigid and there not made for CARDBOARD there made for flesh! they weigh 125 grains buy some practice tips that weigh 125 grains and u should hit what u want most broad heads like this only last one shot due to bone unless you hit all flesh but they will get duel so they sale extra razors in a small box normally 6 razors for box or a broadhead sharping kit allen company are great

5.0 out of 5 stars i reccomend theese arrows for hunting, September 20, 2011
This review is from: Allen 14625 3CT Grizzley Broadhead (Sports)
I ought some of 3 arrows (approx 3 packs) and i went hunting and they took down a buck through the heart so i reccomend them for hunting if your low on cash plus they arrive fast to use and make a great wepon and can peirce a deer's skull so for hunting a yes but target practice i reccomend no unless you shooting hay bles cause if not the arrow will fly right through your target

5.0 out of 5 stars For serious game take down, July 4, 2013
This review is from: Allen 14625 3CT Grizzley Broadhead (Sports)
I like these tips because of the cutting power it has that would take down bigger games immediately. These tips are very sharp and you should consider getting a broadhead wrench , to prevent injury. I reccomnd these to serious hunters

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep Your eyes sharp and your broadhead too, September 20, 2011
This review is from: Allen 14625 3CT Grizzley Broadhead (Sports)
These are real sharp and large heads. the price was phnomominal and i ordered 3 packs. amother comapany starting with b pro sells for 39.95.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 9, 2014
This review is from: Allen 14625 3CT Grizzley Broadhead (Sports)
In an age when hunters are fixated on these new mechanicals (I've use a few dozen different brands, so I'm very familiar with them), I've come to the conclusion that you can't beat an original. These broadheads have been dropping bucks in their tracks for over a decade now and won't be getting replaced. They're really that tough and easy to sharpen, I've got probably 12 or 15 of these and am still using the first one I ever bought. They go through bone like it's nobody's business and the blades are so sturdy that I can pull them out without damaging them. I've yet to have to track a deer more than 8 yards using these broadheads. Whether you're a seasoned hunter (no pun intended) or a beginner, these do the trick every time and will provide you years and even decades of service (just oil them every now and again, especially after sharpening) and they'll outlast your bow and possibly even you. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I shoot a PSE BRUTE-X, York CNC-1 or Hoyt MT2000 set at 65#'s from a 12' stand at 25-30yds

Allen Company Grizzly Three Blade Broadheads, 125 Grain