5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding for wearing over your glasses!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:33 Mins
Published on May 6, 2011 by Mark and Julie

3.0 out of 5 stars Barely fits Burberry glasses
Published on October 10, 2012 by C. G. Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding for wearing over your glasses!, May 6, 2011
Mark and Julie (WOODBRIDGE, VA, US) - See all my reviews
Length:: 1:33 Mins

I bought these safety glasses because when I went shooting at the range for my military M4 and M9 qualifications, they had no safety glasses that would fit over my eyeglasses. One of the SEALs told me that there were safety glasses out there that would fit right over my glasses, and guess what? These glasses did just that. Now, I have Oakley eyeglasses and they are low profile and don't protrude very much, so if you have much larger glasses, you may still have a problem, but I don't think you will find a better choice on the market than these. Your other choice is to wear contacts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shooting glasses, January 15, 2011
This review is from: Allen Company Over-Prescription Shooting Glasses (Eyewear)
These glasses work perfectly over my eyeglasses. Very comfortable and they work well together with my ear protection muffs. I wasn't certain about the color but when I took them to the range I found that the yellow-green tint improved my view of the targets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, March 28, 2011
doggroomer (lehigh valley, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Allen Company Over-Prescription Shooting Glasses (Eyewear)
Good shooting glasses for if you wear glasses. Perfectly adequate. They have a rubber guard on top, it comes off easily - I'm going to try shooting without it and see if it changes my perception any.

Unfortunately, if you wear glasses and need eye protection, your choices are limited. This works. Pretty heavy duty, not at all flimsy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can see clearly now....., June 26, 2011
This review is from: Allen Company Over-Prescription Shooting Glasses (Eyewear)
These fit well over most eyeglasses. Now I can see the targets better and that really makes a "thumbs up" difference. They don't get squashed or bulky under my ear muffs either. Generally, a good and useful item.

3.0 out of 5 stars Barely fits Burberry glasses, October 10, 2012
This review is from: Allen Company Over-Prescription Shooting Glasses (Eyewear)
I wear rectangular eye glasses that protrude a good deal from the sides. The curvature of the protectors does not allow for proper clearance and makes contact with the edge of the glasses. Since the protector cannot seat further back onto my face, it feels as though it is going to fall off my nose. I have to shove my eyeglasses high and tight with these protectors over them, so it won't slip off. I have a second pair of circular-curved eyeglasses that fit just fine, yet still makes slight contact with the protector on the sides. In my opionion it's a good concept for a product but they should have gave about 3-4 more millimeters of clearance along the edges for a proper fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, nice feel, excellent clarity, June 5, 2011
This review is from: Allen Company Over-Prescription Shooting Glasses (Eyewear)
These safety, shooting glasses fit well over my prescription glasses which was what I was after.

My prescription glasses can take frontal impact, but have zero side protection and also would let an ejected shell drop down behind them from above due to the gap all normal glasses have sitting on the bridge of the nose.

These Allen glasses fit snug enough on the top with a little rubberized roll bar to fend off any ejected shell falling with a trajectory to drop behind the glasses.

Effective side protection for the same.

They are lightweight and comfortable sitting on my face over the prescription glasses even with the Howard Leight by Sperrin full over the ear protection muffs I use.

They actually add extra contrast to my view for indoor target shooting and look good on.

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, constructional critics, October 1, 2011
This review is from: Allen Company Over-Prescription Shooting Glasses (Eyewear)
I used them twice so far and the rubber on top keeps trying to slide of and they fog up quite easily. also, I am having the toughest time finding a storage case for them. which leads me to the thought that they may get scratched quite soon. also it would be great if these would be available in other color tints too. all in all they definately fit over my glasses without a problem. due to the fact there's barely any over the glasses shooting glasses, they do there job. shipping costs were more than the product costs/price itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars see clearly now, August 17, 2011
This review is from: Allen Company Over-Prescription Shooting Glasses (Eyewear)
These are my first purchase of eye protection and could not be happier. I wear prescription glasses and was afraid that they would not fit under the eye protection glasses. They fit perfectly over my glasses and are comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Range Glasses, December 16, 2010
D. Ables (Dallas, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Allen Company Over-Prescription Shooting Glasses (Eyewear)
Used at the range today for the first time. Fit well over my glasses. Very confortable. Would suggest this product to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great One Minor Issure, November 7, 2012
This review is from: Allen Company Over-Prescription Shooting Glasses (Eyewear)
I took these to the range and they covered my glasses very well and didn't hurt or become bothersome while using Howard Light ear muffs. The only minor issue is the top rubber piece that keeps the glasses from hitting your forehead was so loose it fell off-Easy enough to fix with a bit of glue. The vision was pretty good, not as good as the Remington glasses I used to wear with my contacts but about 80% better.

If you need safety glasses for the range to cover your own, these are a good value that I recommend.

Vidimo Se!