5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe
Quality leather and great fit, tried to buy another color but they didn't have my size. I have
over 15 pairs of AE shoes and 10 belts. My dress shoes 8 pair actually mold to my feet and the casual shoes are great also. I have been wearing AE for 25 years, and strayed a few times with Sperry Topsiders, but nothing beats the AE shoe.
Published 14 months ago by Glen P. Gama

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the quality and comfort expected from Allen Edmonds
I have purchased Allen Edmunds dress shoes for many years and enjoy the comfort and quality, which is why I pay the higher price for this brand. This shoe does not rate either for the price paid. Poor workmanship and not comfortable.
Published 16 months ago by Ralph Helmers

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the quality and comfort expected from Allen Edmonds, August 16, 2013
Ralph Helmers (CINCINNATI, OH, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, October 31, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, color different from picture, January 22, 2014
Nice looking shoe and well made at very good price, but too narrow for comfort while separate Rockport shoe in exactly same size with same order fit just fine. Also, the color was far more orange than I remembered from the picture. Looked rather garish. Shoes have been returned.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Up To AE Standards, October 13, 2013
This review is from: Allen Edmonds Men's Port Washington Boat Shoe (Apparel)
Overall, I am not happy with the Port Washington shoe. Like many Allen Edmonds fans, I own several pairs of AE shoes (and several of their other products as well). Granted, the Port Washington is part of the AE line of lower end shoes, and this was my first purchase from that line, but the biggest reason I bought these shoes was for comfort. They are not at all comfortable at all, and indeed they hurt my feet. The leather is nice (I bought the brown natural leather), but the soles are very cheap. I install taps on my dress shoes as I am a bit hard on my shoes, but even after only a month, there was considerable wear on the heal of the sole. Luckily I bought these on sale from Amazon, so they cost about as much as a typical Boat shoe, which, for the most part, they are.

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE SHOES, September 11, 2013
THESE SHOES ARE MADE BEAUTIFULLY.THE STYLE IS GREAT ALONG WITH THE COLOR.TO BAD THEY DONT MAKE A WIDER WITH ,I FOUND THEN SNUG AND HAD TO RETURN THEM