5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS, March 17, 2011
This review is from: Allen Studio Steamin' Tea and Coffee Pot Wall Clock (Kitchen)
My wife and I are more than pleased with this clock. It is truly a conversation piece and a one of a kind - VISITORS JUST STARE AND LOVE IT. More importantly, I had a problem with my pendulum. Come to find out there is a failure rate in all clock pendulums of about 3%. When the clock arrived it actually had a number for the ladies who make them - I called - and talk about great customer service. Took my address, etc. and within 48 hours I had a new one - at no cost. I will surely order more stuff from these people - just fabulous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Clock!, June 16, 2013
I love this clock. I was looking for a clock to go with my 50's diner theme but when I saw this I just had to have it. The company it came from, Close2MyArt, was great too. They sent it right away, enclosed a handwritten thank you note with a magnet that had nice art work on it and a free gift. The clock keeps the correct time and my friends love it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!!!!, May 23, 2013
Well, I figure the title above says it all. This is a perfect "conversation piece" for the kitchen. I wan't really looking to buy a clock... just some art to go on the wall. Once I saw this item on Amazon, I couldn't say no. I am very glad that I didn't pass this up. It is a very unique and wonderful piece of art. I couldn't be happier. I had never heard of this artist...but I am glad that I have now. I will be buying more. Hand painted and very detailed. Thank you. Mark M Long Beach CA

4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my coffee station in the kitchen!, June 17, 2014
I love the look of this clock! It arrived in good condition with all of its parts. It is well-crafted and I like that the little cup sways back & forth as time ticks by. The only downside to this clock is that it is difficult to read the time on it. I wish the artist would have limited the black line marks surrounding the face of the clock to only 12 (ya know, kinda like a clock...lol), instead there are 16. Other than that I am really happy with this purchase and would recommend it to a friend.

Update: I have had problems with the pendulum not functioning properly even with a new battery. I am currently working with the seller, who has been very timely in replying to my e-mails. I will post another update once the situation is resolved.

2nd Update: The seller was very helpful and sent me a replacement part which got the pendulum to work perfectly. I was very happy with the support & timeliness the seller provided me to resolve this issue. I would gladly purchase from this seller again :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, January 8, 2014
My husband and I chose this clock as our Christmas gift to purchase with a gift card we received. We could not have chosen a better gift. This is not only a clock, it is a work of art. SO unique and it is always great to buy something handmade, not manufactured by a machine. We have already gotten so many compliments on it. The picture does not even do it justice. I plan to purchase several of her other clocks for family. No matter what you like, there is one of these clocks for you. It is worth every penny and more. She included a little surprise gift as well. Will buy more from this seller for certain! WE LOVE IT!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Its time for Coffee, anytime Really!, November 10, 2013
This one is mine.THIS IS A HAPPY Clock tells when to get that coffee on in the morning, Love to just look at it.Makes me smile. ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest clock ever!!, September 10, 2013
Totally love this clock!! I haven't had it long but it's seems like real quality! Would recommend!
Going to look at their other styles!

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be cuter, August 16, 2013
T.O. mom "isment2b" (Southern California) - See all my reviews
Just LOVE the wall clock. Everyone who comes over comments how much they like it. It keeps excellent time, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, absolutely adorable and unique, August 16, 2013
I am so happy with this purchase.The clock is well made and so individual like something out of a Dr. Seuss book. I had to contact the artist/studio and she replied herself and was most helpful and accommodating. The pendulum cup was a a wonderful surprise as was neat pencil holder sent as a gift. I will definitely be looking back at Allen Designs for more artwork and gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee cup clock, April 25, 2013
Love this clock . Everyone says it looks a "Alice in wonderland" clock. I have owned this clock for several months and have no complaints.

Allen Studio Steamin' Tea and Coffee Pot Wall Clock