Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.84 shipping
Chessex Dice Boot
|Price:||$20.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- this portable dice-rolling tower designed to assemble into a convenient freestanding boot shape
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
While it's true that a lot of dice will slide down the chute, and the boot does a good job tumbling the dice, getting the dice in the chute in the first place isn't the easiest. Not the best for bigger dice or large numbers of dice.
I received the tower as expected - disassembled. Assembly was easy and took only a minute.
The tower worked better than expected.
* A bit taller than our existing dice tower and had one additional pivot "bounce" point that allows for more random rolls. (Not scientifically proven, but it was a discussion point!)
* Longer bottom cage than existing dice tower. This means more dice can be rolled at once without having to "mod" the tower by removing the end piece of the cage. For example, with King of Tokyo, the larger dice did not fit in the old tower's cage but do in the new towers cage. Small dice also work well in the new tower - no stuck or missing dice.
* So far all dice we have tried fit in the tower - including the large King of Tokyo dice. Also handles small dice easily.
* Clear construction allows for entertainment when rolling the dice too. I know it is cheesy, but we spent 10 minutes rolling dice through the tower to see how it sounded, performed, and just because it was so much cooler than the existing tower.
* The cost is higher than other card-board towers, however from what I have observed so far the increased price is work it. The product construction appears to be solid enough, however I would not sit or step on it - it isn't that strong.
Overall, no regrets. I'm going to get another one as a present to replace the existing card-board dice tower.
Not much footprint on your gaming table
You can roll 4-6 dice at once easily
The end piece is easily removed in case you need more room to roll
Loud (the plastic dice hit the plastic all the way down and it's really loud)
The end piece likes to fall out, I almost lost it twice already
Difficult to take apart.
For the loudness issue, I wrapped all the inside panels with painters tape. I also am painting the front and back piece to see if that helps further reduce the noise.the sides are staying clear so we can watch our dice roll. I will post a picture.
For the difficulty to take apart, we are going to sand a couple of spots down and see if that helps. It will probably feel a little less sturdy.
The dice boot allows you to roll a large amount of dice at once. I believe Pizza Box Football comes with 13 dice, and I was able to send them all down the chute at once.
The stress over thinking you suck at rolling or that your opponent has more skill at rolling dice is removed with the random results of the dice boot.
As for the noise factor, it's not a factor. If it's noisier than rolling by hand, then it's only barely noisier, and that noise lasts a whopping second or two. I happen to enjoy watching the dice tumble through the boot and the sound the dice make. If this is too noisy, I recommend a nice, quiet ipod app.
Taking the dice boot apart is very easy, and the boot lays flat in its original plastic packaging, which snaps closed and stores easily considering it's so thin.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Falls apart, dice jump the front, seems to tumble them identically repeatedly, so not enough variation. Read morePublished 2 months ago by I dont care what you think
Great for rolling Dice. Only problem is its hard to find good storage for it.Published 3 months ago by Dice
It works... My issue with it is that it's pretty wobbly. Since it was wobbly I superglued it together. Now it's great but I obviously can't take it apart. You get what you pay for.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Every Dice Master player needs one. I totally love it and very easy to assemble.Published 3 months ago by sean r ecket
Excellent item to roll dice no cheating, al last!!!Published 8 months ago by Jorge Luis Lopez Vidal
Just barely big enough to roll all 6 dice from King of Tokyo. Sometimes the 6th dice isn't completely on the floor. Read morePublished 8 months ago by J. Baker
Simple, low-cost, no frills dice boot. Does what it's supposed to do (remove bad juju from cursed die rollers). Read morePublished 11 months ago by Brian from CenCal