Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on January 13, 2011
I bought eight of these bowls for my pet rabbits which i keep outside in protected, but not heated, hutches. They work well and keep the water thawed effectively. I have 2 compliants about them, however. The first is that they are difficult to clean without completely removing them from the holder. This problem would be solved if a small drain with plug was added to each of them (which i may do myself since i have metalworking tools). I also think that if some sort of silicon sleeve were placed around the cord as it exits the bowl, it may be easier to pull out of the holder and tip over to clean. The second problem i have found is that a couple of them are not level and therefore the water tips out and has to be refilled more often. The product does keep the water thawed, but for 33.00 a piece, it should be a little easier to clean on a day to day basis.
on January 12, 2012
Recieved this water dish quickly and it was well packed and quickly shipped. I used it in my Egglu the first day I got it. I have three chickens in there, and it nicely exceeds their needs. Has been zero here and it has not frozen. I fill it every morning. It requires a quick rinse most days which I do with a water bottle having a squirt lid (a drinking type). The cord is well protected from their pecking at it by a steel cable covering. The mount fit well in our rather large holed cage wiring. I think it would fit small holes well also. I am pleased with this purchase and would make it again.
on December 25, 2011
We have bought two of these bowls now and are pleased with them. Not alot of rocket science , they just work. Solid stainless steel bowl with a solid base and a wire spring like cord shield that the rabbits don't touch..
on November 24, 2013
This bowl is amazing! It got down into the teens last night and my outdoor feral cats still have fresh, water that did not freeze. Also, I like that it is stainless because it can be more thoroughly cleaned and is more healthy and sanitary than a plastic bowl would be. I would highly recommend this bowl to anyone who lives in a cold climate looking to care for animals that live outside.
on November 8, 2010
Item works great. Makes pet care easier. Large capacity. Excellent for chewing small pets as power cord is armored.
on March 1, 2013
I bought this because the weather this year is so cold we were always having to empty the dogs water bowl even during the day. This never freezes, my only complaints would be the opening could be a little wider and also the weld spots (on the bottom of the bowl)seem like they might rust with time, there is a discoloration on the bottom of the bowl so will have to keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't rust the water.
on January 16, 2013
I bought the bowl to use for water for my two outside cats. I did not use the "hutch mount." The bowl sets on rock slab by the garage door. The bowl keeps the water from freezing. I cut off the protective wire cord which had been wrapped around the cord, because I did need that feature. The bowl is the right size for the two cats, and I am happy that the bowl is stainless steel. The bowl was kind of expensive, but it is exactly what I wanted. I am glad I bought it.
on December 7, 2014
This water bowl is great! No more problems with freezing water in the cats W. bowl and I'm sure our outdoor cat likes the fact that the water isn't icy cold all the time. Plus it's stainless steel, very durable and I feel is a great product.
on January 1, 2013
I purchased this for my outdoor cat. Temperatures drop below freezing in Tennessee and I wanted to make sure there was fresh water for him.The plastic heated bowls are a lot cheaper, but I wanted stainless steel. I've been using this bowl for a while. The temps have fallen into the mid 20's and the water does not freeze. The water remains tepid. It claims to be one quart size, but it holds just over 2 cups which is just over a pint. I thought a quart size would be too big and it probably would be. This size is perfect. It would be nice if the cord disconnected from the bowl so it could be brought inside to be cleaned. Otherwise, I am very happy with this product.
on February 24, 2013
These bowls are great - they've saved a lot of fuss and worry about keeping my bunnies watered. The size is nice, as they can be cleaned and refreshed easily without a lot of waste. It would be nice if there was an easier way to clean them without threading the cord thru the cage, but if that's the only problem, I"m not complaining!