5.0 out of 5 stars Very High Quality Pashmina Cashmere Shawl
Published 7 months ago by benjamin yuan

3.0 out of 5 stars Warming With Amazon
Published 6 months ago by K

5.0 out of 5 stars Very High Quality Pashmina Cashmere Shawl, December 7, 2013
I was looking for a good quality cashmere shawl for my wife, who is a true cashmere lover. She is very picky on cashmere quality, and we have several cashmere scarf sit in closest just because they are not soft enough. I am so happy I bought this one! She is very pleased with the quality of this cashmere shawl, she said it is better than those she saw at department stores. Amazed!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, January 3, 2014
OMG! it's really soft, light and warm, love it very much!!!
Best presents for my family, friends, and myself! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Quality, December 31, 2013
Annie (Southern Calif.) - See all my reviews
Love it! I have a collection of pashminas and find this one well worth the price. Very soft and cosy against the skin, nice medium-light weight, but warm. The closeup picture is a good representation of the quality weave and fringe. I bought the pink which looks most like the pink in the four-colors picture shown. I just ordered the lavender as well. Wish they had more colors as the remaining colors don't suite me. Comes nicely packaged and the label is delicately sewn on so that you can easily remove it with just four quick snips. I'll be watching for more colors and more Allola products.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, March 10, 2014
The feeling that gave me is not a 100% cashmere, it seems like polyester more. It is very light seems lighter than a paper. I had a real 100% cashmere which bought from Nordstorm, compare with this pashmina, this look cheap and not 100% cashmere. I really want to return it, but already pass the expired date. Don't waste money to buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Warming With Amazon, January 16, 2014
K "Say something about yourself!" (CORPUS CHRISTI, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
The color is true to the picture and is beautiful. Overall, I am disappointed with this Pashmina. There is no label anywhere on it that confirms it is cashmere. The edges are not finished. It is light weight and quiet warm. I like the width and length, but be aware it is shorter and narrower than other pashminas. After I opened the package, I seriously contemplated returning it. Mostly I was hung up on it not stating it was 100% cashmere but it also just looks cheap. Finally, I went ahead and wore it and was pleased with the feel. I had really hoped I would like it because I wanted to order a couple for gifts. I won't be doing that now, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this scarf, March 16, 2014
Paula (ATLANTA, GA, United States) - See all my reviews
I wish I had more stuff to wear this color with. I find myself going on that looks lovely with orange, just to wear it some more. It's beautiful designed, but warm. Not too heave.

Rate and Discover Movies