Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Allrecipes
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 4, 2013
I have loved allrecipes.com forever. It is my go to website when I am on a recipe prowl. When I saw this magazine available on my Kindle, I wondered how I would use it when I spent so much time on the website. They offered it free for a month, so I figured what did I have to lose.

Gotta tell you. I devoured the entire magazine. Read it like a book. Great articles, tips I wouldn't have thought of and best of all, they commented on the recipes and advised you of changes they would make if they made the dish again.

I liked it enough to search for a place on Amazon to review it on my own! Thanks, allrecipes. You created a truly great magazine.
My wife and I have found a lot of very tasty recipes from the allrecipes website and the Allrecipes Dinner Spinner Pro app. When I saw that Amazon was offering a special rate on a yearly subscription (6 bimonthly issues) to the digital magazine, I took the offer. The digital magazine is a fine complement to the Allrecipes app and the website. I've already perused the December 2013 - January 2014 issue, and for both content and style, I give it 5 stars.

With 123 pages, including advertisements, there's a lot to see. There are plenty of recipes, of course (and be sure to check out the seven winning cookie recipes), but there are other food articles, like "With the Grain," that describes fifteen different grains and how to prepare them. As for the layout, you can choose the traditional magazine view or a more reader-friendly view by double-tapping the page. Everything is indexed and easy to find. The food photography is first rate, as good as I've seen in any magazine.

Overall, the Allrecipes digital edition is a very polished, professional-looking, fun-to-read magazine that any foodie should enjoy.
on November 26, 2013
Great recipes! Many are family recipes that have been used by generations. All are tested and very makeable and delicious. I have used the website for a few years but now love the magazine too. It encourages me to try new recipes because of the nice pictures that draw my attention and they are easy to read and follow.
on January 20, 2014
This magazine is wonderful. It is easy to use, the color is sharp and words are easy to read. I never thought I could read a magazine on a Kindle, but oh how wrong I was. I plan on ordering more magazines. Thanks Kindle
on January 27, 2014
I got the magazine and saw some good recipes but get the app for tablet or phone. It is much better. Some of the recipes with the app even has video tutorials!
on February 2, 2014
I really love this magazine. I've only had it for a few days and already made one of the recipies which was easy to follow. I especially love how most recipies have ingredients that are either in my fridge or pantry, or easy to find in the grocery store. There are great tips that make sense and again easy to follow. I could go on and on, it's just so great. I used to buy the magazine at the store from time to time but having it on my kindle at such a great price is so much better. This has been one of my best purchases in a long time...
on May 24, 2014
I was given a sample of this magazine. Tried several of the recipes that were easy and delicious. I've received the current issue via my Kindle and have bookmarked several more recipes to try. The nice thing is the recipes use everyday ingredients, not exotic things I've never heard of and wouldn't be able to find in my small town.
on May 4, 2014
I am a member of Allrecipes and their magazine is as good as their web site. Love their recipes. I have made a lot of their recipes. Now my husband can stop gripping about my mags laying everywhere (only on the coffee table, to me that is not everywhere) but it has made him happy. So try the digital, it is great.
on May 2, 2014
I am a cooking magazine fanatic and this is one of the better as not only geared toward home cooks but also gives reviews. But more important to me is that they show how different people can change recipes to their tastes and what they have on hand. Shows that recipes are only guides not the actual blueprint.
on February 5, 2014
I love the concept...no hard copies to worry about recycling. If I want to use a recipe I can bookmark and use the Kindle as my recipe box.