Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on February 10, 2014
The reason I bought them was because I like to watch movies on my computer while riding my exercise bike. I don't need or wear glasses, but the computer screen is too small for me to really enjoy movies while on my stationary bike. Well, these solved that problem! I wear them while riding my bike and I feel like I'm watching a 40 inch TV! Despite some of the other reviews that said they don't focus well, mine seem to focus quite well. I was a bit taken by how little magnification they do provide so I certainly wouldn't recommend them as a substitute for real binoculars, but If you have a small TV screen and wish you had a much bigger screen- these are probably a brilliant, and much cheaper alternative! (Although I haven't tried it yet, I bet they'd be great if you get stuck in the far back of a movie theater or staged production.) I'd say they make the screen three to four times bigger. So in conclusion, if you wished you had a TV that was three to four times bigger than what you already have- you may find these very useful.
on April 24, 2014
Honestly, I've seen 99 cent kid's toys that were better.

I see there were 9 five star reviews of 111 reviews. Most of those MUST be from the manufacturers VP's or paid for I think.

400% magnification? That would be 4X but I doubt 2X in reality.
There is a thing in talking about lenses called "Spherical abberation" ( Distortion.especially at edges) It was like being in a circus's funny mirror place.
I knew at the advertised $9.95 these were not going to be quality binocs, but the store had them listed on sale at $4.95 so I thought I'd dare to try. Absolutely JUNK. LOL Half price after a month on shelf. Boy did I miss THAT Red flag!
With the aid of my eyeglasses, they ALMOST came into focus. ( I don't need to wear glasses with my "Regular " binocs.) REAL adjust for vision themselves. The design itself is cute, but the plastic lenses are AWFUL!
It borders on fraud.
on August 30, 2013
I did not care for them, but my wife loves them for bird watching. She feels they are perfect for watching her humming birds .
on April 10, 2014
Do not buy this. It is a total complete waste of money. I bought mine thinking it would be easier to deal than trying to hold binoculars. Well, turns out the focusing sucks and it is made of cheap plastic! It also broke. I am going to return it. You would have better luck taking cardboard cutting that out into glasses and putting plastic wrap for the lenses than buying this. This product does not deserve a star. Save yourself the stress and do NOT buy this.
on November 16, 2013
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HONEST REVIEWS!

I was going to buy one of these Zoomies for my 92 year old father who lives with me and likes to spend his summer afternoons sitting on the deck watching the birds. He's been having trouble lately holding up and adjusting his regular pair of binoculars so I thought this might be something he could really use that would make him happy.

I want to thank everyone here for being honest and saving me from wasting my money and more importantly disappointing my dad.

And thank you Amazon for giving your customers a place to post reviews.
on March 23, 2015
Considering the reviews here, I wasn't hopeful. I was expecting an unusable cheap toy. However, since there was nothing like it, I thought I'd give it a try. The one I have advertised 400% magnification instead of 300%. I found that the optical quality was as good as what I would expect from a cheap set of opera glasses, but they don't stick out as far as opera glasses and seems fairly comfortable to wear. Others have asked if you can use it over glasses, but (like binoculars), the zoomies can be used without your glasses since the magnification corrects for whatever prescription you have on your glasses. So, it isn't the greatest, but quite usable.
on October 17, 2013
Nothing like advertised, very misleading. I saw this on an infomercial and wasted my time and money ordering this piece of junk! Don't bother! Even with good eyesight, this doesn't work for nothing!
on December 12, 2013
Never a worst piece of junk ever created; save your money & your time; this mess should be called "DOOMIES" because you're DOOMED if you waste your money: Should be banned!
on December 16, 2013
Wish I could give it NO STARS!!! These are horrible and should not even be sold at Amazon, people trust Amazon to offer quality products, these are a scam if I ever have seen one.
on October 11, 2013
This product is beyond terrible. Not even worth one star. Now I know why there is no way to rate them on the zoomies official site. If there was, no one would ever buy them. I bought one pair for each of my grandchildren. The official site does not give me an address to return them to. No matter how much you adjust them, you certainly cannot see that redbird in the tree close up, unless of course, you are standing close up and don't look through the zoomies!