I love these flowers. I am a crafter who sells my items on Etsy. I use these flowers to adorn my mason jar creations (vases, centerpieces, etc.) They are very well made, sturdy, and easy to attach to the projects I create -- even flat mason jars! I just use an abundance of hot glue to ensure they stay put :) Recommended!
Published 10 months ago by ericaeducator

3.0 out of 5 stars Usable
Kind of cheap looking.
Published 3 months ago by annalee

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely flowers, similar to Prima if you're familiar with that brand :), April 26, 2014
ericaeducator (New Jersey, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Allure Fabric Flowers With Gem 1.75"-2" 6/Pkg-Aurora (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Allure Fabric Flowers, April 12, 2014
Leen (Peoria, IL) - See all my reviews
Love them very detail and they are just what I needed for my granddaughters wedding they are great to use to add detail to anything

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, October 14, 2013
Loved these fabric flowers!~ I am putting them on a lampshade and they look BEAUTIFUL! Perfecting item for any crafting project! looks great! thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty. Very white, November 5, 2014
Very pretty. Very white. I was looking for something more off-white for my current project, so I didn't end up using them, but they're so cute that I'm definitely keeping them around and will find a use for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, November 2, 2014
These are totally adorable! They have a nice little rhinestone in the middle and went into ribbon with hot glue perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, September 5, 2014
Just what I needed for my crafting!

3.0 out of 5 stars Usable, November 15, 2014