Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

on October 26, 2012
I love Ally Mcbeal, but this season is not my favorite. The things that made me love this show: her wacky imagination, theme songs, dancing babies, were sadly lacking from this season. I did enjoy Bon Jovi, but not the parade of new characters that didn't seem to have any point. The finale was disappointing. It seemed rushed. Wish the final season had a better ending.
on February 8, 2016
Probably the worst of all the seasons since it seems Flockhart has already checked out along with the writers. The worst mistake was giving Ally a daughter. How can someone as neurotic and adorable as Flockhart do an about change and become an adult in the course of a few episodes. Very disappointing indeed.
on February 10, 2013
Loved all 5 seasons. Wish there were 5 more. I felt as though I was saying goodbye to a bunch of old friends.
on November 12, 2013
Although, this isnt as good as season 2 or 3 it still beats anything thats on tv today. A few highlights of this season are the whole group singing to John, cameos by Boz Scaggs and Mariah Carey, and Ling as a judge is just a laugh riot! The writing is muddled as you can tell they werent sure where to go when Robert Downey Jr. fell off the wagon in season 4. I loved John Michael Higgins are Ally's new therapist and his C-word ticks.
on November 16, 2013
I watched this series from the very first episode and laughed my heart out! Calista Flockhart and cast were awesome! Loved Vonda Shepherd's songs with Barry White as well. Glad to have it on DVD now, so I can watch it all over again and double over with laughter!! :)
on January 1, 2014
The final season of Ally McBeal seemed like the writers wanted to throw everything on the wall and see what would stick. The show cut ties with Robert Downey Jr. because of his problems and they looked completely lost. A lot of characters were no longer on the show without any explanation. This made things weird when Ally needed to talk to someone, she no longer had her best friend and roommate, nor did she have a psychologist. This season added a lot of characters and at times seemed like a completely different show. Some of the new characters worked and others were pretty bad. Bon Jovi was a nice addition, though his character was never anything more than what Ally needed. I found it strange that he was at her house so much, especially in the beginning when they had no real relationship. I'm happy the show got an ending, but the season is just watchable with some good moments.
on January 4, 2014
I really liked the first 4 seasons but then they brought in all these new people who really added nothing to the show, except for being annoying. (Dame Edna for one) It's almost like they ran out of ideas, were sick of the whole thing and decided to end it all without much thought or grace. Too bad because it was, at one time, really enjoyable.
on September 30, 2013
I loved the first two season, third one was ok - but the fourth and fifth season are just not good at all. You could see that they were trying to bring in guest stars to give the show a boost...
on February 10, 2013
After loving this show when it was on, I have been working my way through the series again. the last season was great. It has been so long since I had watched it that it was like a totally new series to me.
on February 5, 2013
I purchased this for my friend, because she could not find it anywhere. She was very surprised when I gave them to her!! She loves them!!!