- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: Gulf Publishing Co; First Edition edition (February 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0872018482
- ISBN-13: 978-0872018488
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 6.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,916,279 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Almanac of Soviet Manned Space Flight First Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
The book measures 6 X 9 inches, contains 392 pages of which about 30 have a Black&White photo. For each mission there's a small drawing of the spacecraft and the configuration of the spacestation it docked at, giving and idea in which way vessels were re-docked for logistics and visiting crews. Furthermore each chapter has Technical frames which explain launch and recovery sequences. Bibliographical references througout this fine book!