5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Eyeshadow for Hazel/Green Eyes!!!
This is one of the best eyeshadows I have found for my hazel/green eyes. It truly does make them sparkle and works as a wonderful neutral color to blend with so many of my outfits. The color seems to have a chameleon-like ability to change according to what you wear with it. It is long-lasting and highly blendable as well. Superb!!!
Published on January 5, 2012 by Michelle

1.0 out of 5 stars Completely different colors - Beware of misleading picture!
Published 1 day ago by Erin H.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Eyeshadow for Hazel/Green Eyes!!!, January 5, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty!, January 27, 2012
This review is from: Almay Intense i-Color Powder Shadow # 024 Trio For Greens I Eye Shadow 0.13 oz (Misc.)
My mom has this eyeshadow and I'm always swiping it when she's not home. It's really pretty and doesn't look too purple.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best eye shadow, January 24, 2013
This particular item is the best eye shadow I have ever used. This product has been replaced with an updated newer version and the new version is no comparison. I'm trying to find more of this older item to stock up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go-To Natural Palette (Green Hazel), June 25, 2012
I am so happy I was still able to find this palette for a reasonable price- my other one lasted me for years, but I was finally running out of the bottom color because I use it more than the others, so got this as a replacement. I think it looks better on my in the winter when my skin is paler- you can make it look smokey without being overdone, and it really brings out the green in my hazel eyes. I get a lot of compliments on it, very glad that I found it.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, January 16, 2012
This product arrived in perfect condiition and is just as if I purchased it from the store. These colors are
ComplementOry to green eyes and I love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 30, 2012
The colors and packaging were just as pictured. I love this brand. It is a quality item that is great for sensitive skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAVORITE EYESHADOW COMBO, June 19, 2011
I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW COMBO. IT IS THE PERFECT COLORS FOR GREEN EYES. IT IS THE PRETTIEST COLOR I HAVE FOUND. IT MAKES YOUR EYES POP! AND I LIKE THE QUALITY JUST AS MUCH. THANK YOU. HOPE YOU LIKE IT TOO.

1.0 out of 5 stars Completely different colors - Beware of misleading picture!, July 29, 2014
The colors they sent are not the same as the colors pictured - it's a completely different eyeshadow set. I tried to contact customer service to get the error resolved, but whoever is in charge of it is either a non-native English speaker or a spambot. I could barely make any sense of the fountain of gibberish that was supposed to constitute return instructions. In any case, it called for a lot more time and energy than I'm willing to put into a $5 container of eye shadow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Almay!, May 29, 2014
I love Almay and need it because of allergies. I like the colors and wish Almay made more color variations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Hazel eyes too!!!, February 28, 2014
Makes my Greenish Brown Eyes very sexy! Would totally recommend this shade for any color eyes really, no brainer- its neutral!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›