Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Size: 80Change

on May 20, 2013
This product does not remove waterproof mascara. The other product made by Almay, called "moisturizing" completely removes eye makeup. The moisturizing residue can be tissued off and/or removed with facial cleanser or soap and water.
0Comment16 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2014
I think the oil free is good for anyone who wears very light eyemake up or is sensitive to more oily remover. For me, with waterproof mascara and eyeliner, I prefer the regular almay pads.
on July 14, 2014
These are the best for removing make-up on the eyes. They are not oily and leave no residue. My eyes are really sensitive and these are great. The product also arrived quickly without any problems.
on June 9, 2013
I have used Almay products all my life and am sure the eye make up remover pads are an excellent product. I unfortunately cannot really judge them because the pads I received were almost completely dried up. There is so little moisture in them that one swipe across the eyes depletes them of moisture so you need several pads to do one eye and honestly they are so dry that it just smears the eye make up as if you were trying to remove it with a dry tissue.
on July 18, 2015
This is my favorite eye makeup remover. At the end of the long day, I rarely feel like taking off my makeup. I know it's very important, and it's a particularly bad idea to sleep with eye makeup on- but I tend to be lazy. These have been a lifesaver. Ever since I found them, I don't wake up with raccoon eyes and bad skin. They are incredibly convenient and do a fantastic job of removing eye makeup.

Many makeup remover wipes are either too damp or too dry-- these are just right. They don't leave any residue, and don't cause old mascara and eyeliner to drip into my eyes. The wipes are very gentle, and work great on my sensitive skin. If it's a day when I don't have much makeup on, I can get away with using one pad for both eyes- saving me some money. It's best to look out for deals -- I can get a two pack at BJs for about 7.99 - but they're not always available. I found a fantastic deal and scored two for $3 on Amazon -- but I think that was a fluke. Anything for $4 a bottle should definitely be worth the value!
on June 3, 2013
Works amazing at removing waterproof mascara. I'm a Makeup Artist and I use them everyday... would not pack my kit without it!
on September 25, 2014
Overall I like this product. It was packaged well. I have now purchased these pads twice from this vendor. My first purchase I rated 5 stars. This time the pads are less moist so I have to give them 4 stars. I was able to compare them to my first jar of pads and there is definitely a difference. The pads are usable just a little drier. I probably will give it one more try and purchase again.
on July 21, 2015
A little too dry to work well. I have to use about three of these pads to remove mascara. Next purchase I'll try a different brand.
on January 5, 2015
I have to use a couple of the pads for each eye. The drawback is the smell....it's very medicinal.
on May 16, 2014
This is the worst eye makeup remove I have ever utilized. I wear a lot of mascara and there are many good products out there that I have utilized, however I let a sales rep talk me into this product and it is horrible. The pads didn't seem to have much remover on them, so I had to use several and I still had mascara on my lashes that it did not remove. Never mind how much the product burned my eyes. Beware, if you have used other products and they work well, this is one you want to avoid.