Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

100%

on October 2, 2012
My daughter absolutely loves this stuff and I have to bake it for her every Christmas. I once made the mistake of baking both pouches and giving the second pan away as little Christmas treats in small baggies to kids in the family. They loved them and now they want them every Christmas too. Brown & Haley would do themselves a big favor by selling this product year round. It's a winner!
on October 11, 2013
These are delicious and easy to make, but still overpriced. The brown & haley site sells for $10.99 a box. Not sure why they only sell as a seasonal item?
on February 18, 2014
So glad I found this on Amazon! I found a small box in a grocery store years ago, but have not been able to find it since. I make this every year entertaining for the holidays and it is always a big hit! If you like almond roca candy, you will LOVE these cookie bars!
on May 6, 2016