5.0 out of 5 stars Please Help
Hi. Thank you for providing tracking information with your shipping. I appreciate it very much. These boots are a back to school gift for my daughter for 1st grade.

I need your assistance however in locating the package.

Published 4 months ago by AnonyMissChick18

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned it
The pants were darling and fit perfectly everywhere but the waist. The waist was HUGE on these pants for some reason. Literally could put two hands in the waistline.
Published 6 months ago by Katie Champlin

5.0 out of 5 stars Please Help, July 25, 2014

I need your assistance however in locating the package.

I see that the tracking confirms that the package was delivered on July 24th, 2014 around 9AM to my local post office, where my POBox is ( or should I say was ) located.

I went in person to the facility twice today and called 10 times.

They claim that they can not find the package.

I informed them that I was going to place a formal complaint against the post office because I have tracking proof and confirmation that they do indeed have the package there, and they are either refusing to give it to me, or one of their employees has hidden it or stolen it, or one of their employees has given it away to some other person's post office box.

I have heard multiple excuses and explanations from the post office employees all day, and they were incredibly cruel and rude to myself and my little daughter even thought we were patient and polite and simply continued asking, "Why can't you find our package?"

This is not the only package that went missing from this post office.

If you can please contact them and place a complaint, I believe it would really help out.

I believe that the package was stolen or hidden, and have talked to amazon about waiting until the 25th to give the post office a chance to find the goods and return them to me, and my daughter, since the items are hers.

After that Amazon is going to join me in filing a complaint against the post office, and I hope you will too in the mean time.

They are trying to scam customers who buy products from Amazon because they are aware of the generous replacement policy that is in place for missing and lost goods. But these good did not get lost, damaged, or go missing.

They were perfectly delivered to the post office, and an employee there stole them or gave them away to someone else illegally.

Please contact me back and let's work together to hold the post office employee thieves responsible for their actions. They are bad for your business, and bad for Amazon's business, and I am a very small business owner, and I despise thieves who hurt poor people, and damage small businesses, and steal from, in this case, my very own daughter.

Hope to hear back from you.

Have a wonderful day.

I have in the mean time sent in a request to forward all mail and packages that are sent to my pobox to be redirected to my current residential address of 2924 Pembroke Place Maryville, TN 37803. And the post office has promised that if any of my missing packages are found that they will contact me by phone, however, I do not trust them after they were rude, cruel, hateful, disrespectful, and accusatory, and even hung up on me when I asked questions about my orders that I paid for.

It is their legal obligation to be honest and report what happened to these and all packages.

Please help me hold them responsible for their actions.

They make you and Amazon look bad by trying to blame all of this on you, but I know about tracking, and knew that they were lying.

Please write back. Have a wonderful day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but..., May 9, 2014
These are really cute, unfortunately my daughter needs a slim size and these don't have any adjusting wais.t She can wear them, but they are not as cute as if they would fit her better

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned it, May 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars would recommend, March 11, 2014
I love these on my daughter. They are cute, and they fit well. Love the lace detail on the back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real cute!!, June 16, 2014
Pants are very cool looking and feminine. My little girl loves them too. Great quality and would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit well, washes great, June 3, 2014
Amber "Amber" (Burlingame, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Almost Famous Big Girls' Skinny with Khaki Lace and Back Yoke (Apparel)
I have a kid who is a bit on the scrawny size and these fit her great. They are holding up to everything she puts them through: playgrounds, horse back riding, hiking, and more. She loves art and gets these messy every time she wears them. They always wash well. We're now only buying Almost Famous jeans for her now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for price, July 28, 2014
April. Boerger "April Boerger" (RANDOM LAKE, WISCONSIN, US) - See all my reviews
These are made well and are very cute....would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jeans!, August 11, 2014
Very nice jeans, great value and fast shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Deal, August 20, 2014
Loved these jeans, the sale was crazy good!!!