5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent practice ball, better feel.
Published 24 months ago by Fred C.

1.0 out of 5 stars Be Careful!!
Picture showed a large package full of balls, actual item was a sleeve of 2 balls.
Published on September 2, 2010 by Gregory E. Romanzo

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent practice ball, better feel., January 6, 2013
Fred C. (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Almost Golf White Balls 36 Training Aid Dave Pelz AlmostGolf (Misc.)
I use this for an Optishot and net setup in my garage. Hit a few of the generic foam balls and wow, really noticed a difference when I gave these a try. They are heavier than the regular foam balls so you get a better feel off the club yet soft so you wont be ducking for cover on the occasional (or frequent) shanked shot and wont have to pray it doesn't bounce into the windshield of your car. Definitely worth the price and will be sticking to only these balls for all my future indoor needs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Be Careful!!, September 2, 2010