Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Along Came A Demon forum

Along Came a Demon and the Whisperings series

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 1, 2011 10:06:51 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jun 18, 2012 4:15:54 PM PDT]

Posted on Jun 12, 2011 4:41:24 PM PDT
I absolutely love Tiff and Company (thats what I call them) I love to laugh and Tiff and her ghost family make me laugh alot even though its a mystery series. Also I love that she's tall (me too) so is Royal 'pain' Mortensen, but she can hold her own with him around. Ms. Welch has a Great sense of humour, I can't read fast enough to get to the next book! I'm glad I found this series :)

The scene with her crawling through the 'prickly bush' had me cracking up.

Posted on Jun 12, 2011 5:29:36 PM PDT
Linda Welch says:
Hey, Dawn! Nice to hear from you, and I'm glad you enjoy Along Came a Demon. That scene with Tiff crawling through the bush - been there, done that, and ouch! I had such fun writing Along Came a Demon, so happy you had fun reading it!!!

Posted on Jun 13, 2011 9:04:00 AM PDT
Ok Ms. Welch, I just laughed out loud 'at work' when I read that you had been there done that in the prickly bushes, my co-workers think I'm crazy enough already. Oh and yeah my 'Scouser accent' comes out when I yell at my kids all the time ;) Good talking to you, will keep in touch.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Along Came A Demon forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Mar 1, 2011
Latest post:  Jun 13, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Along Came A Demon
Along Came A Demon by Linda Welch (Paperback - November 9, 2009)
4.2 out of 5 stars (278)