5.0 out of 5 stars Alonzo Bodden is a Definite Winner with This Performance!
Published on May 27, 2006 by Joan E. Wear

3.0 out of 5 stars Alonzo Bodden-Tall,Dark,and funny
I did not enjoy this dvd with Alonzo Bodden as much as I loved his other Album called "No one is listening"-something like that. He is a very very funny man. My wife and I love listening to him on the radio and enjoyed the dvd I listed.
Published 10 months ago by Michael Shapiro

5.0 out of 5 stars Alonzo Bodden is a Definite Winner with This Performance!, May 27, 2006
This review is from: Alonzo Bodden - Tall, Dark, and Funny (DVD)
I recently saw Alonzo Bodden on The Tonight Show, and thought he was really funny, so looked him up on Amazon.com and ordered this dvd, which was mentioned on the Tonight Show as just having been released. I highly recommend this DVD, "Tall, Dark and Funny" to Everyone, no matter what your ethnic background. He is not overly fouled mouthed, which personally, I like. I don't think anyone will be disappointed with "Tall, Dark & Funny," which Alonzo Bodden definitely is!

3.0 out of 5 stars Alonzo Bodden-Tall,Dark,and funny, March 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest unknown comedian,Try Him., November 30, 2013
This review is from: Alonzo Bodden - Tall, Dark, and Funny (DVD)
Alonzo Bodden is an unbelievable unknown talent. He is like a black George Carlen. I have both of his albums and they are hysterical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Alonzo Bodden - Tall, Dark, and Funny (DVD)
My husband is a big fan of Alonzo Bodden so I got this DVD for him and we both enjoyed it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Alonzo, May 6, 2012
Krys Kountry (Umatilla, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alonzo Bodden - Tall, Dark, and Funny (DVD)
Alonzo Bodden is a funny, funny man! This is a great DVD that showcases some of his best bitts on stage.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's great, October 12, 2011
This review is from: Alonzo Bodden - Tall, Dark, and Funny (DVD)
This DVD had previews of comedians I didn't think was so funny but when the actual show started I was laughing and impressed for good funny comedy

5.0 out of 5 stars Bodden Review, February 19, 2007
This review is from: Alonzo Bodden - Tall, Dark, and Funny (DVD)
This guy is the funniest comic I've seen in a loooooooong time - and the fact that he's drop-dead gorgeous doesn't hurt, either.

His brain picks up stuff and throws it back out in such a funny way, I bought extra DVDs and sent them to all my friends.

I recommend this DVD to anyone with a funnybone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just wasn't funny to me, August 12, 2009
This review is from: Alonzo Bodden - Tall, Dark, and Funny (DVD)
I like Alonzo and think he is witty and funny; however, this DVD just didn't bring out the funny material I'm used to hearing. I laughed at his clips on youtube...I didn't laugh once while watching this DVD. Save your money and just watch his clips on youtube.

5.0 out of 5 stars Edgy, insightful, and funny, October 14, 2008
Claudia Z (Miami, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alonzo Bodden - Tall, Dark, and Funny (DVD)
"Tall, Dark, and Funny" is a must-have for anyone who appreciates humor with an edge. Alonzo Bodden is an eloquent and insightful comic who delivers his stand-up act in a dry but good-natured manner. He is proof positive of the fact that funny equals sexy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but not Funny, December 28, 2010
This review is from: Alonzo Bodden - Tall, Dark, and Funny (DVD)
Disappointed that it wasn't drop dead funny. Had some bad language unsuitable for children. Had some funny moments. Entertaining but wish Had newer than 2005 version.

Alonzo Bodden - Tall, Dark, and Funny
Alonzo Bodden - Tall, Dark, and Funny by Alonzo Bodden (DVD - 2006)
$21.92