More About the Author
Born 5-20-1971, International Best Selling Fitness and Success Coaching author James Villepigue has amassed more than $30 Million in sales so far, and only just got started in the fascinating and emerging world of ebooks. Closing in on thirty heavy hitting titles under his belt in the health & wellness, life success, and fitness genres already, he's up for the task.
Some Basics on Big James or "JV"
* Dedicated Family Man, Husband, and Father of three gorgeous children.
* An powerhouse advertising wizard, with a degree in marketing from Hofstra University.
* A physical trainer of over 22 years with about ten titles and certifications behind his name within the realm of fitness, massage therapy, and oriental medicine.
* Graduated from the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (IPEC) with specializations in goal achievement and potential development processes.
James had a solid upbringing, the son of a hard working mother and father that were nurturing and supportive. Nancy is not only a long time registered nurse, but was also a middle school nurse for nearly 30 years. James Senior, until his untimely murder, was a confident, brilliant, and ethical businessman.
The Villepigue Ties to America
James grew up on the streets of Roslyn and his ties to NYC run extremely deep.
"My mom's half is Italian and my dad's side French Cajun/Irish. They arrived sometime in the early 1900's. My Italian side, the ScottDeCarlos and Mazellas all worked on the railroad. The Irish ran the RR's back then, so in order to get work, my ScottDeCarlo side had to shorten to Scott, to fit in. My dad's side, the Irish all worked in Tammany Hall! The old NYC Government."
While many of his childhood friends, who back in the old days were known as "The Heights Boys", stuck around and took on municipal jobs, James struck out on his own and ultimately became not only a successful venture capitalist, but an innovative entrepreneur.
In fact, he is responsible for creating one of the most successful fitness book franchises in history with his Body Sculpting Bible series.
Though, James has his own tales of destitution and distress. The murder of his father was almost unbearable, and there were countless long nights, and hard long hours invested into becoming a bestselling author, celebrity trainer, and success coach.
"When I decided to change my career from the family business of outdoor advertising to fitness, the transition was slow going. I made no money and I had to bust my hump to make a living. At the core, I'm a marketer, so I eventually developed a means to get people to see how I differentiated as a fitness trainer. This is what eventually led me to becoming a bestselling author. I had no hand outs and had little support from anyone other than my family."
There is plenty more to discover about James, so dive into his works, and let his world of success, goal accomplishment, fitness, and personal empowerment wash over you like a cool New York breeze.
Some Little Factoids from James Villepigue Himself
* I ride a 2003 Harley Davidson Springer.
* I have a few tattoos.
* I love classical music and can actually train more intensely with music that affects my soul. It's powerful!
* I have a love for Falcons and other birds of prey.
* I have a fascination with Bigfoot AKA Sasquatch. I have a nine foot Bigfoot standing at my side in my home office!
* I love to sing. I have a decent voice, but again music affects me like nothing else!
James currently resides in the East Northport, Long Island area, his favorite author is Jack London, he loves cheating his diet with Ice Cream, and prefers classical and movie scores to play in the background while he writes.