5.0 out of 5 stars DO YOUR RESEARCH!! Best product out there!!
It takes time to get to our current state of health or wellness. To become 'healthy' takes time. How long did it take to feel the way we feel now?
To give anything a fair chance, three months is a reasonable trial.
NO ONE that I know who has taken this product for three months, has stopped taking it, ...the results speak for themselves!!
Try it & see for...
Published on February 17, 2012 by val

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money
Published on February 14, 2012 by Donnie Little

5.0 out of 5 stars DO YOUR RESEARCH!! Best product out there!!, February 17, 2012
This review is from: Alpha PXP Royale
To give anything a fair chance, three months is a reasonable trial.
Try it & see for yourself. I feel the best I have in 20 years! This is, without a doubt, something I plan to take for the rest of my life to continue my path to long lasting good health.

4.0 out of 5 stars Alpha PXP, March 23, 2012
This review is from: Alpha PXP Royale
This producct is a nice supplement for my daughter who was diagnosed with Lupus but thank God has not been susceptable to symptoms. Since medications work counterinteractive she doesn't take them. This provides a holistic alternative we feel comfortable with. This also helped my aunt with Altzheimer to get a lot better. I love it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, February 14, 2012
This review is from: Alpha PXP Royale
Heard good things about this product, come to find out the information came from someone involved with it that financially benefits from the sale. The product made me feel worse if anything. Inquired with the company about any suggestions and they said it takes 90 days to show effects. I'm not taking that chance for the price of almost $90 per bottle. I'm not about paying someone else's salary by being a sucker. Sorry.

Alpha PXP Royale