on February 18, 2012
It takes time to get to our current state of health or wellness. To become 'healthy' takes time. How long did it take to feel the way we feel now?
To give anything a fair chance, three months is a reasonable trial.
NO ONE that I know who has taken this product for three months, has stopped taking it, ...the results speak for themselves!!
Try it & see for yourself. I feel the best I have in 20 years! This is, without a doubt, something I plan to take for the rest of my life to continue my path to long lasting good health.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on March 23, 2012
This producct is a nice supplement for my daughter who was diagnosed with Lupus but thank God has not been susceptable to symptoms. Since medications work counterinteractive she doesn't take them. This provides a holistic alternative we feel comfortable with. This also helped my aunt with Altzheimer to get a lot better. I love it!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on February 14, 2012
Heard good things about this product, come to find out the information came from someone involved with it that financially benefits from the sale. The product made me feel worse if anything. Inquired with the company about any suggestions and they said it takes 90 days to show effects. I'm not taking that chance for the price of almost $90 per bottle. I'm not about paying someone else's salary by being a sucker. Sorry.
66 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...