4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pictures but the text is a bit boring
Published on August 17, 2010 by Autumn

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality
Do not buy this book, it fell apart within the first week of purchasing it. We love Super Why and support PBS Kids but think the book was not worth the money.
Published on September 30, 2011 by Pebbles

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pictures but the text is a bit boring, August 17, 2010
This review is from: Alpha Pig's Alphabet Adventure! (Super WHY!) (Board book)
As a parent of a super why fan, I was excited to order this book. However, I found that the text was poorly written. It basically says, "can you find a, b, c, d, e" and then the following pages ask the same question for the remainder of the alphabet. The text is quite boring, but the pictures are bright and engaging. Each letter can be found next to an item that starts with that letter. I.E. The A will be found next to an apple, etc. This book may be useful in helping children learn and identify letters. It's a very short board book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, September 30, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this boardbook!, January 29, 2012
This review is from: Alpha Pig's Alphabet Adventure! (Super WHY!) (Board book)
My daughter LOVES Super Why! and she loves this book! She had the Princess Pea book first and as much as she adored the book; she tore it up. She has had that one for a while and she is only 14 and 1/2 months. So, I FINALLY found and got this boardbook which holds up MUCH better and is very cute! She can look for all of Alpha Pigs wooden letters next to items and things that actually begin with the letter! I would HIGHLY recommend this book for your younger Super Why! fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars All the Kids Loved This!, April 7, 2011
This review is from: Alpha Pig's Alphabet Adventure! (Super WHY!) (Board book)
I bought 12 of these books as birthday party favors for my son's 2nd birthday (Super Why themed). Even the kids who hadn't heard of Super Why loved the books. In fact, when we have seen the kids since the party their parents have told us that they have been talking about "Super Why"...even the kids who hadn't heard of it prior to the party! The books were great, price was great and delivery arrived when it was suppose to. Highly recommend this for your little readers or for party favors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have Book, June 3, 2012
This review is from: Alpha Pig's Alphabet Adventure! (Super WHY!) (Board book)
My 20 month old son LOVES Super Why. This book Is the perfect compliment to the show with an alphabet search. It reinforces the show elements without being an exact storyline from one of the episodes. I wish there were more books like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars my kids like it ., March 23, 2012
This review is from: Alpha Pig's Alphabet Adventure! (Super WHY!) (Board book)
my kid like the book . the book is teaching my kid how to read and alpharbet . now she can read very well. i will buy similar book again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for teaching reading and alphabet identifications!, March 10, 2013
This review is from: Alpha Pig's Alphabet Adventure! (Super WHY!) (Board book)
Bough this book for my daughter because she loved the tv show! She reads this book still a years and a half later!

4.0 out of 5 stars great series of books, December 12, 2011
This review is from: Alpha Pig's Alphabet Adventure! (Super WHY!) (Board book)
Like others have stated if your kids like super why they they will like these books. I bought several of these in the series and my kids love singing the jingle from the show as it I read it in the book. The pull out flaps work great but can be torn easily if your little one isn't careful. The books are written after different episodes and follow the episode very closely. My only gripe about these books is that the text is very small, I'm in my 30's and if the lighting isn't good I have a hard time reading them. It gets worse when I'm tired and trying to read after a long day. Other than that they are a hit with the kids.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap board book, November 28, 2012
This review is from: Alpha Pig's Alphabet Adventure! (Super WHY!) (Board book)
The illustrations in this book are taken right from the tv series...however, the text is VERY boring. Essentially, the alphabet is just scattered on the pages, with not much else to it. The pages themselves are on the thin side for a board book and can easily be bent. It's not the worst book out there that my son has, but it's by no means worth the price here (not to mention the shipping costs). It took quite a while for the seller to get it to me, as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but...., February 27, 2012
This review is from: Alpha Pig's Alphabet Adventure! (Super WHY!) (Board book)
This is definitely a cute book that my boys (age 3 and 4) enjoy but it seems to be lacking on the "story" part of it. It's more of just the alphabet laid out on the pages....I was hoping for more of a story to read along too. My 4 year old is going to be bored of this book quickly because he is already proficient with the alphabet.

Alpha Pig's Alphabet Adventure! (Super WHY!)
Alpha Pig's Alphabet Adventure! (Super WHY!) by MJ Illustrations (Board book - July 22, 2010)
Used & New from: $46.05