5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought these...
I purchased these alphabet letters for working with fondant for cakes, etc. I've already put them to the test, and they're perfect! Not too large, not too small. So glad I bought them -- I will use them all the time!
Published on September 13, 2011 by Nancy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but set missing a letter
I bought these letters to use them when i make cakes (cut out letters in fondant). I got two "G"s in my set and no letter "H". it was disappointing as i needed the letter "H" for my happy birthday cake.
Published on May 14, 2012 by Christine Larkin

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought these..., September 13, 2011
This review is from: Alphabet Dough Cutter Kit With 26 Capital Letters, 1-9/16"h, Assorted Colors (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Alphabet Cutters for Playdoh!, September 19, 2010
Annette harris (Oklahoma City, OK USA) - See all my reviews
I got this set for my grandchildren to use with Playdoh. The letter cutters are extremely easy to use and cut through the clay cleanly. The size is just right for making letters to spell things with on the tabletop - not too big. If you are looking for cookie cutters, these might be too small. They are great to use with clay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, April 18, 2013
These are cute. They worked great for fondant, I had no trouble getting it out. They are also a decent size

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake Decorating, May 4, 2012
Just the right size for use in cake decorating, . . . . . . . . . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Alphabet Dough Cutter Kit with 26 Capital Letters, April 17, 2013
Kimberly Fagley (Burnham, Pa United States) - See all my reviews
I love the Alphabet letters as it will help the little girl that I am babysitting to learn her alphabet letters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, September 8, 2012
I like the shape of these letters, and the size is perfect. Not to big or small. They dont feel cheap either. I use them mainly to gut fondant.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but set missing a letter, May 14, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Play doh doesn't come out easily. My students can't use these because of this, July 14, 2014
Too small. Play doh doesn't come out easily. My students can't use these because of this.

2.0 out of 5 stars too small to work well, November 6, 2014
I tried these on butter cookies and play dough but they were too small and it was really hard to get the dough out of the cookie cutters. Even when the dough was well-chilled, it was a challenge. Also, the set arrived missing one letter. I don't remember which one. "H" I think or maybe "J". I think these would only work with a fairly stiff material like fondant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, January 29, 2014
I used the letters to cut our fondant letters for a birthday cake. Was very happy with the quality and size of the letters.