- Bluetooth Streaming Audio: You can also listen to streaming audio from your phone or other Bluetooth audio devices through the interface. Some devices with streaming audio functionality also have command and control protocols, allowing you to use the head unit's buttons for play, pause, previous track, and next track commands.
- Microphone: The supplied microphone allows you to speak to the other party on the telephone call hands-free. The microphone comes with clips and hardware for a variety of mounting options. Microphone dimensions: Diameter: 0.548" , Length: 1.327" , Cable Length: 10'
- Pairing: Your phone must be paired with the KCE-300BT before it will work. Up to five devices can be paired to the adapter at once; numbered 1-4, plus Guest Mode. The Guest Mode is for temporary pairing; that device is deleted when the ignition is turned off
- Receiving Calls: When you receive a call, the caller ID information is displayed on the head unit. You can set the phone, or KCE-300BT to answer the call automatically. If you prefer answering manually, it only requires pressing the phone button.
- iPod: Although the KCE-300BT uses the iPod Full Speed jack on the head unit, a second Full Speed jack on the interface allows connection of your iPod also.
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player