Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Go Vacation - Nintendo Wii forum

Alpine Landscapes are very realistic

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 26, 2012 3:42:32 PM PST
I was amazed this much code fit on an optical disc! In particular, the granitic summer landscapes at the mountain resort are so geologically accurate that the textures appear to have been calculated from photographs.

I've found it educational to draw detailed maps and label regions often referred to in balloon hints and challenges. My young granddaughter has no problem, but I find switching controls from motorised vehicles to horses & people confusing. (Probably my age.)

Note that every scrap of information provided by the program in balloons, &c, has a meaning. Just traversing the landscape and mapping the resorts is interesting, relaxing, and useful.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Feb 26, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about