Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Alpine Swiss Mens Dress Shoes Leather Lined Slip on Loafers
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 26, 2013
Great shoe for the price. Very comparable to shoes of the same style that are a little more expensive. The only thing I had a problem with was they run a little bigger than the size. If I buy these again I will have to drop down a half size.
on January 10, 2014
Unfortunately this item was a gift for a male that wears size 8. The item came via fed ex within a day or two. Very impressed with shipping. We are returning it because their size 8 runs big. The shoe is very nice looking and good quality.
on March 4, 2014
I'm exceptionally glad I read the reviews first, because these shoes easily run 1/2 size larger than expected. I wear 11.5 - 12 and their 11s fit me a little lose. Otherwise they're very comfortable.
on June 28, 2014
Shoes are of very bad quality and they don't fit well within a month's use. In second month, they cracked..
on January 5, 2016
They are very stiff and very snug, but not uncomfortable. This is about the shoe I would expect for the price I paid. I anticipate this thing lasting no more than 6 months with normal wear, but they look very nice and 2 months in there is no sign of cracking anywhere yet. I'd probably buy these again in a pinch but would prefer something with a bit more cushion. Then again, that will make the price go up, so just wear thick socks.
on April 23, 2014
I wore this shoes less than 5 times before the sole started to separate from the shoe. I glued them back with Guerilla glue, then the heel started to split off from the rest of the sole. Even with my attempt to glue the sole back on, they lasted less than a month. Complete garbage! Buyer beware! Plus the shoe looks like its made of plastic. Even if you only wear dress shoes to weddings and funerals, I would not buy these shoes.
on March 14, 2016
I thought that it was Swiss and based on quality, I bought this. The shew is made in China. I ordered this a size larger just in case. The shew is still a bit narrow. Theyare still just ok. I'm happy enough.
on May 13, 2015
These were good, but only lasted about a year for me. Then I noticed one day walking in the rain my socks were wet. I looked and the bottom rubber had been so worn down in some parts that holes developed.
on January 21, 2015
I just received this shoe today via my courier. It fits perfect and it is comfortable. The shoes came noticeably covered in a very fine dust. I am concerned because the shoes came in a shoe box and the shoes were in shoe bags inside the box. I am surprise that with all this packaging the shoes was covered in dust. I wiped the shoes with a piece of damp cloth and wait for the shoes to dry. Now that it is dried I am getting residue of dust on the shoes. I am disappointed because I needed to wear this shoes to work right away. I now have to source another pair of shoes because I can't where this one looking like this.
on April 8, 2014
Shoes are not great for every day wear. I have bought three pairs and each one has only lasted 6 months before they crack or get holes in the bottom of the shoes. Probably a good shoe for an occasional wear but definitely not for every day use.