5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT QUALITY
Wallet came today and is of great quality! It's very well made and is extremely thin even with my 3 credit cards, 2 health cards, 3 ID cards, misc cards and cash. I'm very impressed with this wallet overall!
Published 10 months ago by ADAM WILLSON

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin Swiss Wallet
I don't normally write reviews but I wanted to make sure my problems were known to people before they committed to purchasing this wallet.

Published 21 months ago by William

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin Swiss Wallet, October 9, 2012

Overall the wallet seems to be of reasonable quality; however, I purchased it because I wanted to use the exterior pocket to hold my ID card (something I use daily to swipe into offices). After a week of use the pocket was so loose that my swipe cards would fall out unexpectedly, almost causing me to lose them.

If you're not planning on using the outside pocket and want a slim wallet, then you will likely be very happy with this wallet.

I ended up giving mine away and replaced it with this wallet: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000WVALGK/. I can't say enough good things about it. This wallet is slightly smaller in width and height and about the same thickness (depending on how full of cards you pack it).

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT QUALITY, September 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars nice wallet, November 17, 2013
nice wallet that isnt a burden to carry with you but it looks really weird if you have a fat wad of cash in it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, functional, looks great., December 5, 2011
No matter how much money you spend, you can't get much better of a wallet.

A wallet is not supposed to be fat, complicated, luxurious, just simple and effective. This wallet is exactly that. Six pockets designed to hold cards and Id's with one of them being clear, perfect for a drivers license or school ID. The leather holds the cards in snug, but the pockets are wide enough to put two or three in one pocket. There's even a pocket on the outside of your wallet to keep a card for easy access so that you can reach into your pocket and grab an ID or credit card without taking out and opening up your wallet. At first I was a little worried that I would loose that card (I used it for my student ID) but the leather, or whatever it is, holds the card in tight and after more than a weeks worth of daily use, nothing inside or out has shifted or moved an inch.

I really cant find any flaws with the design, perfect setup; simple, functional, and if you care it looks great too. The only temporary downside would be that when you open up the packaging the wallet REEKS of chemicals/hide....but this goes away quickly. After a weeks use I can't hardly even smell it if I hold my nose up to the wallet and inhale.

Awesome wallet. Totally worth the twelve bucks, I will be using this thing for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it for a front or rear pocket. favorite wallet, November 18, 2013
Love it. Thin. Not black so I can find it. Exterior card holder and several interior slots which are a lil more then I need so I have a lil room. Quality is there and the wallet is worth about $40 more then I paid on here

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a good wallet for the price, November 6, 2013
It's a GREAT wallet for the price. Nice Quality Leather that looks fantastic and seems like it will hold up well for years. They also packaged it like it was made of glass.

If you are looking at this product then obviously you want a slim wallet and this fits the bill. If you have a few credit cards, ID's and what not, it's gonna be a tight fit. My only small complaint is that it's a little short and my bills almost hang out of the top if I don't force them down in there good. That may just be a personal preference on my part.

Bottom line It's hard for me to find a slim wallet I like so i'm gonna purchase more for myself and for gifts. It also comes in a nice gift bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slim Front Pocket Wallet, September 28, 2013
Megrock "Megrock" (Delray Beach, Fl., United States) - See all my reviews
Wallet met my needs, holds about 5 credit cards, about 5 other cards, drivers license, bills-- and fits easily in the front pocket. Well made, great price and fast shipping too.

3.0 out of 5 stars too small, June 19, 2014
the bills poke out when money is inside. it's a major disappointment on an otherwise good wallet. such a shame.

3.0 out of 5 stars Why would you put a button on a wallet?, April 30, 2014
It's a nice enough wallet. It seems well made, and for me, it has a nice capacity: cash and about a dozen cards. But the button is terrible. It sticks out quite a lot, so you can definitely feel it when you put it in you pocket. If it didn't have the button, it'd be five stars. But until then, I'd look for something else.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small but not that thin, April 15, 2014
Stephen S. Davis (Philadelphia, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a front-pocket wallet with a thin profile. While this wallet is nice looking, well-made of an interesting pale grey leather, very reasonably priced, for my needs it doesn't work. To be fair, the wallet is described as "slim", and not "front-pocket", but I found the wallet too thick even with a couple cards or and a few bills in it. Bizarrely, dollar bills stick out maybe an eighth of an inch from the billfold edge. This is a very narrow wallet. Since the currency of many countries is wider than American, this could be an even bigger problem for you.

Sadly, the search for a front-pocket wallet will continue.

Alpine Swiss Men's Genuine Leather Thin Slimfold Wallet