Alpine Swiss Men's Genuine Leather Trifold Wallet
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$32.01 (71%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Genuine Leather
- Lightweight slim wallet
- ID Window with thumb push out to get the ID out with ease
- Full sized bill section, 6 Card Slots & 2 additional pockets
- Measures 4 1/8" x 3 1/4" x 1/2" closed empty
- Genuine Leather Inside & Out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This is a slim trifold with tight trim to allow you to carry a few cards and your money without having a big fat wallet. This wallet was designed with those who want to carry little and have a small wallet in mind. Product Features:Measures 4 1/8" x 3 1/4" x 1/2"Genuine Leather Inside ID window with Easy Remove6 Credit Card Slots2 Additional PocketsFull Size Bill Section, Fully Lined.Made of Real Leather Inside Out.Well constructed, Handmade with CareMSRP $45.00
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.3 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004M6W4FW
- Item model number: By Alpine Swiss
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 17, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
A quick overview:
- There are six credit card slots, a window in the middle for an ID, and the main pocket for cash. There are also two hidden pockets in the flaps (there is no hidden pocket behind the photo ID slot).
- The main pocket does not have a divider down the middle for separating cash and receipts. I liked the one I had in my old wallet, but it's not a dealbreaker for me.
- The wallet is indeed constructed of leather, and it has a very faint new leather scent (but you'd really have to put your nose up to it to notice).
- Your ID slides into the ID slot on the right side
- The pockets for the credit cards are a bit snug. However, this is expected. Since the leather stretches over time, the pockets should start snug and then gradually loosen to accommodate your cards more comfortably. Even with this snug starting fit, you shouldn't have trouble getting one card into each pocket.
- Similarly, the wallet as a whole starts out feeling pretty stiff. But over time, the leather will break in and soften, making the wallet much more comfortable to have in your pocket.
- The wallet is average thickness, slightly thinner than my last wallet (a Columbia leather trifold).
- Finally, the build quality is very good, on par with wallets I have seen at department stores in the $50 price range.
At the current $10 asking price, this wallet is a great bargain. I don't expect to be needing another wallet again for a long long time.
I've had the wallet for a little over a year and a half now.Read more ›
Stitches are well made. But if you squeeze it in tight jeans the corners aren't going to stay in shape for long because it's soft. But probably no wallets will. For the price I have no complain.
The logo design isn't a good idea as they have to cut a hole in the leather and glue in the semi-circular plastic logo.
It's a replacement of my bifold. I thought trifolds has a smaller footprint but just by very little. Basically the footprint is the size of a credit card plus margins for folding and stitches. I think trifolds are designed for an active lifestyle. The different orientation means that the cards are harder to slip out unintended. Also, like it or not, the design is to hold the cards tight so they won't slip out easily. It's rather difficult to get to the bottom card in each deck. All the bifolds I had are designed to access the cards easily.
This trifold has 6 card slots, 3 on each side with license holder in the middle. My bifold had 3 slots but many can have 6 slots.
Update after a month of use: it is well made - nothing falling apart and the wallet retains it's shape. After a few use, the card slots will loosen. Now it's perfectly easy to slide the cards in and out, but the cards are impossible to fall out by accident. Upgrade to 5 star.
|Length: 0:48 Mins|
David in Wisconsin
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Slightly bigger than my last wallet, but with more depth because it's a tri-fold. This comes in handy when putting things in your billfold that are wider than a dollar. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Dog Stevens
Read a lot of bad reviews on this product so I've put it to the test and so far its holding up very well. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Mark Mwema
This wallet is great for the price and fits my items very well. Not too uncomfortable and it has a great look to it.Published 11 days ago by Michael Mc
I bought this for my son as his first wallet. He carries the thing around like its gold. It has held up extremely well and he feels so awesome when he can whip it out and pay for... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Amanda P!
I bought this, hoping for a soft, plyable leather wallet, it was the opposite. It was stiff, rough, and smelled like mothballs. I would not recommend this product.Published 14 days ago by Alden Jerome