Top positive review
330 people found this helpful
The Perfect Front-Pocket Wallet for Me
on December 28, 2011
I bought the Swiss Bags Genuine Leather Money Clip and the Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's Money Clip With Id Window from Amazon. I will compare the two.
Swiss Bags Pros:
* Size - The Swiss Bags wallet is smaller than the Kenneth Cole. It isn't as long as the Kenneth Cole. It's also thinner. The magnet is thin, thinner than the magnet on my old Fossil front-pocket wallet. The clip on the Kenneth Cole is pretty thick, especially the bottom part that sticks out significantly.
* Money clip - The clip on the Swiss Bags wallet is easier to use. The Kenneth Cole clip is very tight, making it hard to get bills into it.
* Storage - The Swiss Bags wallet has credit card holders while the Kenneth Cole does not.
* ID window - The Swiss Bags wallet has a hole in the ID window, making it easy to remove your ID. The Kenneth Cole wallet doesn't.
Kenneth Cole Pros:
* Aesthetics - The Kenneth Cole wallet looks slightly better. It has a nice Kenneth Cole emblem stamped on the leather. The Swiss Bags wallet doesn't look bad at all. The logo on the clip, however, didn't look good when I received it. The red paint rubbed off quickly, and it actually looks better now.
* Smell - The Kenneth Cole wallet doesn't smell much. The lambskin Swiss Bags wallet smells of lambskin. I don't mind the smell, but after a couple weeks, it's still noticeable from 4-5 inches away.
I prefer the Swiss Bags wallet. I carry a front-pocket wallet because I want to fit all my essentials in the smallest package possible. The Swiss Bags wallet does this best.
UPDATE 2/26/2014: It's been two years and three months since I purchased this wallet. I've used it every day. It's held up very well. I may even buy another for when this one wears out several years down the road.