Alpine Swiss RFID Safe Men's Leather Bifold Passcase Wallet 2-in-1 Card Case
|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$50.01 (67%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Genuine Leather
- Tested & Approved by Independent Lab Tests. Alpine Swiss RFID Blocking Protection to Stop Thieves from Obtaining Personal or account information. Tested for 13.56 MHz Frequency in which the credit cards operate. If Testing on an HID card please Use an: HID i Class - 125 KHz Proximity Cards are not a good indication of or stand in for contactless Credit Cards which our technology is intended to protect.
- Measures 4.37" x 3.37" x 0.50"
- Removable Card / ID Case 2-in-1 Use as a wallet or a card case
- 2 ID Windows, 7 Card Slots, 2 additional oversized card or receipt pockets, Full size Bill section
- RFID: Radio Frequency Identification denoting technologies that use radio waves to identify people and objects carrying encoded chips. These can include credit card information, passport identification or other forms of ID as well as access cards etc. Our built in RFID protection will stop thieves from scanning and obtaining your credit card or other RFID coded information carried in our wallets.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
RFID Blocking Men's Wallets By Alpine Swiss Tested & Approved by Independent Lab Tests in the US STOPS RFID Theft & Electronic Pick Pocketing. RFID PROTECTED! By the end of 2015 almost all credit and debit cards issued in the US will have an RFID chip on them which can easily be stolen by anyone walking near you with a scanner unless you have a secure wallet or case you can carry them in. You are at risk. All US passports issued since 2007 have this RFID chip in them as well. Featuring a unique military grade shielding technology & proprietary blocking material. MSRP $75 Far Superior to many alternatives made by using household aluminum foil being used inside a wallet. Noisy crinkly and most importantly not very effective. Alpine Swiss RFID Protected Wallets are soft durable and effective. RFID: Radio Frequency Identification denoting technologies that use radio waves to identify people and objects carrying encoded chips. These can include credit card information, passport identification or other forms of ID as well as access cards etc. Our built in RFID protection will stop thieves from scanning and obtaining your credit card or other RFID coded information carried in our wallets. Guard against unwanted data transfer Product Features: Measures: 4.37" x 3.37" x 0.5" 2 ID Windows - removable Card ID Case 7 Credit Card Slots 2 Oversized Receipt or Card Pockets RFID Protection Full Size Bill Section for paper money. Alpine Swiss donates 250 meals every day to hungry children in the U.S. and around the world through our partnership with Children's Hunger Fund. These meals are hand delivered in a Food Pack, which will contain enough food to feed a family of 4-5 for a week to the homes of the needy by trained volunteers in their community, establishing relationships that foster genuine care. Your purchase fuels this effort! Thank you!
- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B017FBS5MQ
- Item model number: By Alpine Swiss
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 17, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
You may not be able to tell from the pictures, but there are two sections in the bill area. This is great for keeping receipts and change separate from bills. In addition, there are two "hidden" pockets behind the credit card areas. Great for stashing lesser used cards, backup keys, or other small items you'd prefer hidden from immediate view.
As others have mentioned, the leather does seem a bit thin, but this item may earn a 5th star if it turns out to be durable.
I can tell by the feel that this is really well made.
It doesn't have that plastic-y feel you get from certain wallets.
The card slots are snug and the ID window is very secure.
This is not like my last wallet, where it was so loose, I had to jam all the cards in one slot to keep them from falling out.
One slot, one card (or two if you have that many). I knew I could trust Swiss Army to make a nice wallet.
I wouldn't recommend Dockers, not to rain on their parade, but, I felt their wallets at Sears and, well, yeah. Not even in the same league.
Get this one. I highly recommend it.
1. Average quality.
1. The id sleeve has too thick a leather border around it so you have to take out the id to see the info at the edges.
2. The credit card slots are CUT into tiers, however on the right side, each slot goes all the way down to the bottom of the wallet, which means you end up with a thick stack of cards all in the same place instead of a tapered stack, AND you cannot see the tops of any of the cards behind the front one (really...how stupid is that?). Returning.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This looks like it will be a good wallet. However, I purchased a similar Alpine Swiss wallet about a year ago (without the RFID feature and it began to fall apart by the end of... Read morePublished 3 days ago by chief
Appears to be well made in India. (not China)
The leather feels 'real', and fits well in my hip pocket.
I did 'thin' it down some by removing the accessory folders.