1,428 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT!
Published on March 23, 2011 by Danny

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap fake wallet
Published 15 months ago by Wallet hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT!, March 23, 2011
This was the first wallet that I bought and i'm really happy with the quality. I love the fact that you can remove the ID window flap and its more than I could every ask for. The leather is 100% genuine and you can tell by the smell and quality. Its awesome that you can put your bills in two different sections, one for larger bills, and one for smaller. All my credit cards fit easily into the slots and you can put 7 cards without counting the ID flap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bi-Fold with Removable Flip-Up, May 13, 2012
Previous to this I has a Swiss Gear wallet that had a handy removable section that was just big enough to hold a driver's license and a couple of credit cards. That was perfect for when I didn't need the "full wallet". It turned out to be quite difficult to find something similar. I would say that this wallet is even an improvement on my former one as the removable section appears to be a slightly better quality and design. It fits a little too firmly to be withdrawn and replaced quickly, but hopefully once it's broken in that will improve.
You may not be able to tell from the pictures, but there are two sections in the bill area. This is great for keeping receipts and change separate from bills. In addition, there are two "hidden" pockets behind the credit card areas. Great for stashing lesser used cards, backup keys, or other small items you'd prefer hidden from immediate view.
As others have mentioned, the leather does seem a bit thin, but this item may earn a 5th star if it turns out to be durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY nice quality leather!, October 18, 2011
Smelled a bit funny, but well, it's leather and it went away after wearing it around a grocery shop.
I can tell by the feel that this is really well made.
It doesn't have that plastic-y feel you get from certain wallets.
The card slots are snug and the ID window is very secure.
This is not like my last wallet, where it was so loose, I had to jam all the cards in one slot to keep them from falling out.
One slot, one card (or two if you have that many). I knew I could trust Swiss Army to make a nice wallet.
I wouldn't recommend Dockers, not to rain on their parade, but, I felt their wallets at Sears and, well, yeah. Not even in the same league.
Get this one. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 31, 2012
I wanted a very minimal wallet. Something to hold bills, maybe three credit cards ready for use, plus a few seldom-used cards in inside pockets. Something really thin. I hate those picture ID window things. This one is perfect, as the ID window thing is a removeable insert. Remove it and things get really slim. You can still have up to 7 cards ready for immediate access, with their edges peeking out for easy selection, plus room for more in concealed pockets. I like the way the card slots hold the cards: tightly enough that they won't fall out, but not so tightly that you struggle to get them out. Perfect design. What I did not expect was the quality. This is nice real stitched leather with sweet design elements: an embossed swiss alpine logo inside and a nice little swiss cross in red on an outside corner. This thing just feels good to handle, and is very attractive. I bought it for myself so did not need the accompanying gift bag, but that's a nice extra touch if you plan to make it a gift. Very pleased!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, August 19, 2011
It's good for what it cost. It's leather and has plenty of slots. It was a bit tight on my cards at first but it's loosening up ok after a couple of weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly under-priced, December 27, 2012
Let me start out by saying I have only owned Coach wallets until I bought this one. (Not materialistic, just a fan of the line). This wallet's leather is incredible! Feels absolutely wonderful: soft, shiny, and let's not forget about the smell! It smells like real leather should smell. This wallet is by far the best bargain in my recent purchases. Definitely recommend if you want an authentic, smell-good wallet that has enough card slots, and 2 cash pockets!

4.0 out of 5 stars Swiss Rocks, October 21, 2011
I am very hard on wallets and tend to use them for far too long. My last drug store wallet was a trifold that lasted me three years but when I just replaced it there was no inside lining left. I found the Swiss product and WOW, I love this wallet. it can hold all my cards with ease. There are no issues getting them out of the wallet and the wallet is very comfortable in my pocket. When I need a new wallet I will come back and but this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wallet, July 23, 2011
Holds a lot of cards, money separator, fairly thin, and great quality for a low price. The cards can be a bit difficult to remove when using all 4 slots on that side, but that will likely be less of an issue when it is broken in a bit more.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap fake wallet, May 2, 2013
I had high hopes for this wallet and it looked great when it showed up. I started loading it with my cards and the seams ripped. I didn't have it for more than 5 minutes and it was trashed. Also, it is not leather because the ID flap had a cardboard backing. The "leather" was glued onto it. Not happy at all with this purchase. Maybe I got a defect. The size of it was great and I am mad that it didn't work out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Legit wallet, November 24, 2012
Awesome product! Great materials, the leather quality is really good.
The flip up id window is also really helpful, wouldn't buy another wallet without one.
And for the price you pay for it, is almost a must buy

Rate and Discover Movies