Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: One Size|Color: Black|Change

on June 28, 2014
Very nice leather and especially good pricing for a tri-fold wallet. Some reviewers complained that they couldn't fit their credit cards in the slots. I had NO problem at all. Perhaps they are trying to put more in the wallet than it is designed for? 6 cards fit easily in the slots provide, plus there are two pockets behind the slots for 2-4 more cards, in addition to the ID window pocket. Does one really need to carry more than 10 cards (+ photo id)? If so... this is not the wallet for you. But for me and many others, we have a slim wallet that looks and feels good. Glad to have bought this!
on November 18, 2014
Bought this to replace a trifold wallet I'd had for years. I was not disappointed. It's made of nice leather, especially for the price. The pockets are a little tight at first, but loosen up as the wallet is broken in. Unlike some wallets I've had that tend to flatten out and lose their evenness, this one seems like it will retain its shape much better, likely because of the aforementioned tightness. My only concern is the little Alpine Swiss logo button on the front. It hasn't caused a problem yet, but I can see how it could be rough on a pants for those of use that carry in the back pocket.
on October 8, 2014
Great feeling wallet. It has 6 card-holder slots and one transparent id holder hold. All slots are snug, so cards are very difficult to fall out. However the transparent ID slot is really tight, it takes alot of wiggling around to get my ID in & out out that slot. You also can't put loose change into this wallet, there's two holes at the bottom of the pocket which holds cash. So when I put loose change in, it falls out. Other than that, great wallet.
on November 25, 2014
Overall, I like it. I really love the smell of leather. The metal Swiss mark is a nice touch. I wish the business card slots were slightly wider - if your business cards are on thin-stock paper, you'll destroy them trying to push them into the too-small-for-most-cards slots. I also wish it had a small/large bill separator in the main pocket. It helps organize and hide the larger bills.
on February 7, 2016
Slightly bigger than my last wallet, but with more depth because it's a tri-fold. This comes in handy when putting things in your billfold that are wider than a dollar. This will last me a long time.

Don't know if I am a fan of the Swiss red button, that may be a literal pain in my ass.
on July 29, 2013
This wallet is inexpensive but feels like a much more expensive wallet. It has plenty of room, fits all my bills nicely and is more compact than a single fold wallet (I like the tri-folds as they fit in the pocket of my cargo shorts much better).

My only complaint is the stupid swiss logo button that sticks out from the material. If they could figure out a way to ditch the metal button this wallet would be perfect. 4 stars as is, it would get 5 star without the logo button.
on January 5, 2015
Love this wallets layout. I really only have 1 problem that makes me drop it 2 stars. The little swiss logo on the front sticks out so far and actually hurts against your skin. In addition it weakens that corner of the wallet meaning it can rip it.. especially if it gets hung up on your pants, which can happen.
on October 27, 2015
The red button is very hard plastic. Uncomfortable if you are sitting down/driving with this in your back pocket. What were they thinking making it so round?

But other than that, fantastic wallet.
on May 18, 2014
The reviews were pretty good. I ordered the wallet. It felt very nice to the touch and looked like it was well made. HOWEVER, the slots inside for holding cards were too small to hold any of my cards. Yes, I could fit them in the slots with some extra effort. But that meant that the cards were hard to remove and eventually would result in early failure of the wallet itself.
So, I have returned it for refund and have returned to my elderly wallet that DOES HOLD cards conveniently.
Sorry to say that I can't recommend this items due to its inability to perform its main function - that of holding cards conveniently. As said earlier, I really liked the seeming quality of the wallet and even thought about keeping it. In the end, I knew it would never succeed as a wallet.
on October 25, 2015
Pro:
-Cheap

Cons:
- Seams broke easily
- Will not buy again

I probably will not by this wallet in the future. I like the trifold design which is usually the design I prefer. Unfortunately though this wallet was economical it barley lasted two months before it started breaking at the seams. I had to replace it much quicker than I expected but I did also only pay $15.