5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed
These days, I mostly use my iPhone and an app called "Key Ring" to store all retailer and grocery store cards. Sam's club has an app now which does not require a physical card when you visit the store. All that said, the wallet was exactly what I was looking for - it seems to be very well made and it will hold you r cards and a bit of cash very tightly.
Some...
Published 16 months ago by Joseph A. Mecca

2.0 out of 5 stars A well-built card holder ruined by a decorative nub
For a product that markets itself as the "thinnest" in its class, why did Alpine Swiss feel the need to include a large, decorative nub? This nub is only shown in one picture and at an angle that hides its size. It nearly doubles the thickness of the holder in that corner and does nothing but annoy!
Published 16 months ago by Aaron

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, February 27, 2013
Some questions you might have:
Will it hold cash? Not much, I personally haven't used cash in 12 years, but I do keep 2 large bills in there for emergency purposes.
Will it hold coins? No, they will fall out
How many credit card slots are there? 4 credit card slots and one bonus slot in the center for either a small amount of cash or your license.
The card case is sewn tightly and at first there will be some difficulty adding and removing cards - after a few weeks, it does become easier to remove your cards, but it is by design that it is not too loose so that your cards don't fall out. If you have trouble grabbing things with your fingers, or you have thick hands and fingers - then go on to another case.
Feel free to ask more questions.

2.0 out of 5 stars A well-built card holder ruined by a decorative nub, February 20, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, but not perfect, January 15, 2014
The size is about right and the price can't be beaten compared to other wallets/card holders of this kind. However the center pocket isn't quite tall enough to fit dollar bills that are folder in half. About 1/8th inch of the bill sticks sticks out. That might not be a bad thing as it is a very tight fit to get the bills in and out of there. Maybe this will get easier as the wallet gets worn in.

At the time I purchased my wallet there were three color options: Brown, Black, and Tan. Brown and tan looked almost the same except the brown one looked a little darker. I chose Tan, which according to the picture is more of a reddish-brown color. Instead what I got really is a light brown/tan color. If you want the reddish-brown wallet shown in the picture I'm guessing that one is "brown" which at the moment is currently unavailable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product images omit ugly metal button, May 3, 2013
Johnathan (Tulsa, OK, United States) - See all my reviews
On the bottom left corner of one side of the wallet is an ugly metal button that protrudes out from the surface by 1/8th to 1/6th of an inch. The pictures of the product conveniently omit any angle that shows this button. A similar button may be seen on a related product: http://www.amazon.com/Alpine-Swiss-Lambskin-Leather-Crafted/dp/B004M6ZWNS/ref=pd_sbs_a_1

As someone who wanted this wallet precisely because of its slim profile, and who intended to carry it in the same pocket as his mobile phone, which could be scratched by a metal button, I find the failure to make clear the existence of such a decoration to be unacceptable.

1.0 out of 5 stars ripped first time I used it, August 7, 2013
First time I put a credit card in it the stiching ripped.

leather was nice

but thread was worthless

I would not buy this again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok..., January 29, 2014
Nice quality leather and stitching, but the inner pocket for bills is just a bit too small to fit dollar bills folded in half. So you have to fold them again, which makes the wallet thicker and tough to get the money out. The last wallet I had of a similar style was just a fraction of an inch larger but would fit bills. Too bad I put that one through the washing machine....

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak leather. Ripped the first day., August 22, 2013
H. Nguyen (oklahoma city, ok usa) - See all my reviews
I received this wallet earlier today. Initially, it looks okay. I put in 2 cards in each slot and about four $5 bills. I tried to remove the my credit card and the wallet ripped. It's made of bonded leather, which is basically the particle board of leather. Do not buy this wallet. Spend an extra 10 dollars and save yourself some trouble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very compact, high quality slim card wallet., October 11, 2013
This is a very compact, high quality, slim card wallet. As others have mentioned, cards initially fit very tightly. Obviously the more you stuff in the pockets, the tighter everything fits. I imagine the slots will loosen with time.

I currently keep my license/thin insurance card, and ATM card on one side, two credit cards on the other side and an additional credit card, 1 business card and 2 bills in the middle section. Pretty much everything I need in a compact format.

Fully loaded, the middle section is a bit thick, and the fit is tight all around, but still fits comfortably in front or back pocket and still much more compact than a regular wallet. The stitching shows no sign of giving way in any spots.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, April 6, 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend and he likes it a lot! Although the AlpineSwiss label came off within the first few weeks, the leather is still holding up! Not a bad purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, July 6, 2014
My brother want card holder and wallet at the same time and i search every where and then i decided to search in amazon and as i expected i find what i was looking for
The color is nice and it fit for four cards and the money and the material is good
I highly recommend this product

Rate and Discover Movies