4.0 out of 5 stars Runs a Little Small
As is the case with many brands, XL doesn't mean what you think it might. This one's a little snug, but not uncomfortably so. We'll see if it's still wearable after the first wash.
Published 13 months ago by Shannon M.

3.0 out of 5 stars good shirt for the money
good price. very thin material, but that is what I was expecting. hopefully it will last a couple months. fits nice
Published 6 months ago by tom wilson

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs a Little Small, June 12, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great V-Neck!, April 27, 2013
This is a really, really comfortable shirt. It's got the right blend of fabrics so it's soft, but also wrinkle-resistant. As a person who travels a lot, this v-neck is easy to throw into a suitcase and throw on after work for a clean, casual look.

Some v-necks are little more than a standard T-shirt with a point, and others are so "deep" that they're just too revealing. This v-neck is the right depth, so it's not too "deep" or too "shallow", making it really comfortable.

I should buy a couple more in different colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars modern casual look, December 27, 2012
i'm pleased with this purchase. great fit and very comfortable. i like the colour black. goes well with any colour jeans. if the price falls below $10.00 i'll consider buying another

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this shirt, August 20, 2012
Gotta get a couple more. Great value for the money, compared to all the designer brands. This one gets the job done. Fits well, comfortable material, looks cool, and is affordable. Not much else to ask for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt!, January 24, 2014
I have every color and I love them all. I thought they were super itchy at first, but they get softer and better with every wash. I am 5' 8", 150 lbs, muscular, and skinny; the small fits me perfectly!

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor material quality and fitting issues., January 7, 2014
I am a seasoned fitness trainer with 7 years of diverse background. I bought 2 shirts and thought that they'd fit me perfectly.Actually, i was sold on the product imaging. The muscle dude and jeans got me thinking that it will have great fabric quality etc. I haven't washed these shirts yet because the material does not appear to be very resilient or resistant for that matter.

Fitting was also an issue. I dont hate these shirts, but i will be careful with my next purchase. The medium size actually turned out to be Large size.

Delivery: On time, no issues with that.

Packaging: Perfect, no signs of damage or anything.

Fabric Quality: It is wrinkle free but they have taken it a step ahead with the wrinkle free philosophy - so much so that the material seems below average. The shirts will last a month or two according to my experience.

3.0 out of 5 stars good shirt for the money, January 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, November 13, 2013
Bought several of these type of shirts. It has a nice blend of fabrics,its a perfect fit for now.
At around 200lbs 6'1 I have more of a athletic build with a V taper ( broad shoulders slim waist) so i went with a Medium.If you want to show off with a cheap/simple plain shirt get it.
Will update in the future for durability.

3.0 out of 5 stars A decent shirt., September 12, 2013
I love the style of this shirt but was a little disappointed with the fit. I have a 6'2", 186lb fit athletic build. I purchased the medium and it fits a little looser than I has expecting. I have another of the same brand in a small and it fits much better. I recommend going going a size or two smaller if you are someone who is wanting a snugger fit, rather than a loose one. The material is light and breathes easy, though will not be a good cooler weather shirt. Overall not a bad shirt, but be aware when selecting size.

4.0 out of 5 stars good t-shirt, July 15, 2014