5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect
It's very soft and isn't sheer. Not snug, but not loose. Not long, but not short. The medium fits me perfect (I'm 5'5''/34D/athletic build).

I also selected the royal color, but what came was royal and red stripe. Happy accident!
Published 21 months ago by Amanda

3.0 out of 5 stars Something to Wear
Product is comfortable and fits great. Only major issue is I ordered the solid orange item as pictured in description and received an orange and purple striped item instead. The funny thing is that the item description is the same on the item as the item online.
One other negative is that the material is really thin and cheap-like.
Published 14 months ago by The Reviewer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect, April 12, 2013
Amanda (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection!, March 24, 2014
I already own one of these tanks so I had to order 2 more. They are super soft, flattering, and hold up after well after washing. I ordered a size up this time for a looser fit but they are true to size. Great price, fit and color selection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfy, But Wrong Color!, April 30, 2013
This review is from: Alternative - Ladies' Meegs Eco Jersey Racerback Tank - 1927e1 (Apparel)
Love these tanks! Super soft and light weight. But like the other reviewer, I ordered the royal blue and received a royal blue and red striped tank. The photo shows a solid blue tank...don't order this one unless you want stripes!

3.0 out of 5 stars Something to Wear, November 4, 2013
One other negative is that the material is really thin and cheap-like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tanks, hold up, July 22, 2013
As a woman with a long torso it's always hard to find tanks that don't ride up to belly shirts all day. I have three of these tanks now and I love them. Appear to be holding up in the weekly wash, well.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little thin but that's good in the deep South when wearing sheer blouses, July 27, 2013
I looked all over for a racer back cami in off white to wear beneath a racer back lace top. I can also wear this cami beneath other sheer blouses. It is thin enough not to make me too hot here in southern Louisiana.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good layering piece, March 18, 2014
I chose this as an underpiece to see-through tops. So far it's doing it's duty. I may get other colors.

2.0 out of 5 stars Awkward fit, February 18, 2014
The fit is awkward. It rolls up on the bottom horribly. Drove me nuts all day. I will not be purchasing another.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Tank - Eco Grey, January 18, 2014
For reference, I'm 5'2", 106 lbs and a 34B. I purchased this in a small and it fits slightly larger on me than it does on the model. I tend to wear lacy bralettes with this style since you can see my bra when I wear it. The material is slightly thicker than I expected. I prefer the material of the American Apparel version since it's thinner and lighter. However, this Alternative version is still very good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, May 17, 2013
I bought 2 of them the yellow and the violet, the yellow came as it has been used, full of little balls, I shave it, but still it does not look as new, the fabric is so thing that roll up at the end, is not a good quality, but is soft, so may be I ll use them to sleep.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›