4.0 out of 5 stars Good slim fitting shirts..
One reason people don't review clothes well on here is because they don't state their height and weight and size and the size that they ordered. That is what helps people buy clothes on line so first let's address that.

Published 12 months ago by tony b

3.0 out of 5 stars Great color and casual style....but is a revealing T-shirt.
Got the T-shirt on time, color and style matched the picture.

Just FYI This shirt is for people that are either thin or in overall good physical condition, basically this shirt will show the good, the bad and the ugly...LOL....Simply put as other reviewers said the shirt is thin.

I got the ECO TRUE AVACADO. even so the shirt seems lose on the pics...
Published 17 months ago by G. torres

4.0 out of 5 stars Good slim fitting shirts.., June 17, 2013

I bought 5 of these shirts in medium. I am 5 ft 7 and 155 lbs with a muscular, athletic build. 4 of the 5 shirts fit as I had wanted. That is to say, they were slim on me and they were also fairly snug on the arms. This is the look I go for. If you like bigger, less form-fitting shirts then these would not be the right shirts for you. One of the shirts (the avocado one) seems like it was sized to big as it was not snug on me in the arms or in the waist. The mediums that fit me well were the black, the gray, the oatmeal and the light blue.

Quality- seems pretty good. They are soft and comfy and a thinner material. the depth of the V is good. It is not too deep and not too high up. If you are an athletic guy looking for a nice fitting, snugger shirt, this would be a good shirt for you. Try to adjust the shirt size you order based on the mediums fitting me well at a 5 ft 7 and 155 lb frame. I will order more of these when the first 5 start to wear out.

You can throw one of these one with jeans for a nice, casual go out look. You can wear to the gym as well as they are comfy. You could also throw one under a sport coat for a more hip, dressy look. Hope this helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars This shirt is boss, June 13, 2013
This review is from: Alternative Men's Boss V-Neck Tee (Apparel)
If you're looking for a casual shirt to help you look large-and-in-charge, this is the shirt for you.

I am not a bodybuilder but as a leaner strength athlete I have difficulty finding shirts that are really well suited to a bit more powerful upper torso (chest/shoulder) area without a lot of weird hang due to my much narrower waste. At 5'10" and 170lbs the medium fits me perfectly. The fabric is soft and the fit is snug but flexible and very comfortable. Due to the material stretching it is semi-see through (I bought the Ivory) but not enough to be distracting or bizarre looking. The deep V and fitted style brings out the V-shape torso of a more athletic build, and for my height the length goes right over the belt line.

I have since ordered 3 more in different colors which have not yet arrived but I look forward to. Definitely my favorite shirt...highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect V Neck T Shirt, August 25, 2012
This t shirt is possibly the best v neck i've ever owned. I got the Ivory V Neck size M. The material is light, which is great for summer time with jeans, cool shoes, and some aviators. Now that's Hot. The arms run a bit shorter then one might be used to, but get used to it - it's nicer that way. Enough with the baggy shirts, let's see what's underneath that trash bag you call a t shirt. Who am I talking to? Anyway, order yours right now with no regrets.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great color and casual style....but is a revealing T-shirt., February 14, 2013
Got the T-shirt on time, color and style matched the picture.

I got the ECO TRUE AVACADO. even so the shirt seems lose on the pics this shirts will adjust to your body shape reveling your figure as you have it..... If you are one of those guys who shaves their body hair there might be some friction between the shirt and the hair growing because of the thinness of the shirt. I give it 3 stars because I think the shirt is too thin IMO but overall is a cool shirt and stylish and will keep it to ware during hot summer days/nights. If you are OK with the facts about the shirt give it a try and see!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits tight, but in a good way, October 30, 2013
It shows off the physique without making it look like you're trying to show off. The arms can be a bit tight, but, again, in a good way. They stretch quickly as you wear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great "fitted" shirt, July 8, 2014
Very comfortable and a great fitted feel. 6'4, 200 lb, athletic build and Large fits great

4.0 out of 5 stars Better After Washing, but I'll Buy a Medium Next Time, May 12, 2014
I'm 5'11, 175 lbs. I used to wear size Large in everything when I weighed closer to 200, but after losing quite a bit of weight I started buying Medium in a lot of shirts to get a more fitted/muscular look. After reading several reviews about this shirt already being really fitted, however, I decided to go with a large. It was actually pretty baggy when I first put it on. After washing it once it fit better, but I'll go with a medium next time to get a really good fitted look. It's a really nice shirt with nice fabric, I just didn't get the right size for my body type.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, form-fitting shirt (for males)., December 3, 2013
As the name states, this is a unisex shirt. It certainly fits a bit tighter and shorter (on men) than other Alternative Apparel shirts, but I personally like that quite a bit. I'm 5'10", 165lbs, 40" chest, 30" waist, 14.75" biceps. On me, the medium fits very nice and snugly, with very little room around the waist, and the rest of the shirt fitting right against the skin. It is flattering if you're comfortable with your body, but I probably would choose a more conservative shirt if I was headed somewhere a bit less relaxed. The fabric is slightly rougher than some of their other shirts, but still retains a nice stretchiness and feel that suggests you paid way more for it than you actually did.

4.0 out of 5 stars As described, July 7, 2014
It is a bit longer of what I was expecting, not fitted at all kind of loose and long

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
Perfect Fit. Super fast shipping!

Alternative Men's Boss V-Neck Tee