5.0 out of 5 stars ATHLETIC FIT 3/4 HENLEY!
Quality: These shirts are VERY SOFT and VERY THIN, which is fine because they hug the body in a comfortable second-skin way.
The weight of the material is great for the summer.
Sizing: My son is 18, very fit, athletic build - 5'9', 160-165 pounds, all muscle, 6-pack abs.
He usually buys medium shirts or 15-1/2 neck, slim fit dress shirts.
We bought...
Published 8 months ago by Square Disher

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are way off!!!
Published 14 months ago by Dpg

5.0 out of 5 stars ATHLETIC FIT 3/4 HENLEY!, July 2, 2014
Square Disher (Wakefield, MA, USA) - See all my reviews
The weight of the material is great for the summer.
He usually buys medium shirts or 15-1/2 neck, slim fit dress shirts.
We bought two of these shirts - the other was the Gray/Black in the MEDIUM because he likes his shirts fitted, not loose.
Well the Medium fit upon arrival, but after the first washing, they were too short in length and too tight around his arms and chest.
He was tugging on it and was clearly uncomfortable.
He looked like he had outgrown a shirt from grade school!!
We had no problem with returns, and ordered the LARGE.
While the LARGE had a bit of "room" upon arriving, after the first washing we now have the perfect, slightly snug, comfortable fit!

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are way off!!!, January 4, 2014
First let me say this shirt is extremely comfortable. I want to order 10 more... Here is the problem, I am 6 ft about 230... Depending on the shirt, I can wear a L but mostly XL... This shirt I ordered was an XL and it fits like a L. Problem is in the length. Not long enough at all. So if you are an thinking of getting an XL, go with the XXL... Now I know what your thinking, it should only take away 1 star right??? No, as a prime member! I am upset... I just went to order a few more but in XXL. Doing that you have to pay almost $4 in shipping and the price goes up a couple dollars... Pretty upsetting!!! If I can find a place that sells this elsewhere, I will order... But Amazon has been great being a prime member. But this was a serious fumble on their part...

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shirt, fits great!, August 30, 2012
Analogue Junkie (Fort Worth, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alternative Men's Raglan Henley Shirt (Apparel)
Love this shirt. It fits great, lightweight and very comfy. I love it so much I bought several other colors as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars My boyfriend looks hot, July 7, 2014
I bought this shirt in two different colors for my boyfriend. Shipment was on time and the clothes fit nicely. There were many comments I read about the material being thin, it is thin but it is made very nicely. I really love this style it reminds of some men's shirts I had seen in Old Navy before. Overall, I'm very pleased with this order :)

My boyfriend is 5'10" and 185lbs - athletic build.
I ordered him a large and the length was perfect. They weren't tight across the chest or anything either.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!, July 9, 2014
Baseball henleys are my favorite type of shirt right now. Great for warm weather (especially if you're in and out of air conditioning).
I purchased the blue and the green. The colors look great and the shirt is well made. Tri-blend shirts are always soft and very comfortable and these shirts are no exception. Great for the price. I plan to get at least one more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove, February 24, 2014
Ive got alot of compliments since I bought this shirt. I personally like the feel of it, very vintage like. The button crew neck is different for shirts like this, which makes it perfect. However, more colors need to be added if anything. But overall, the fit is perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars if it was a little longer,, December 12, 2014
derek "_derek_" (Albuquerque, NM United States) - See all my reviews
Due to some shrinkage, I feel if the length was longer, and did not curl at the bottom, it would have been a better shirt. Otherwise, great looking shirt - second one I purchased. Flaunts your physique nicely. I am 6'1 and longer in the torso, like go wear a lower rise jeans, and hence the need for a shirt with a sufficient length🎌

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and comfortable shirt, August 1, 2013
Order a size larger because it is a tight fitting shirt. I ordered a size larger and its comfortable and looks really good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt, I bought multiple Colors, July 11, 2013
I really like the shirt, it has soft light weight fabric. A little small for a typical "large," as it fits pretty tight on me. I actually prefer the way it fits, as I am 6'2 185 with a slender/athletic body type, so it makes me look Hecka Yoked. It may be a bit small for those with a larger frame/more filled out body.

3.0 out of 5 stars The ladies like it... but the guy? Read for yourself..., October 13, 2014
ML (Charleston, SC) - See all my reviews
I love the raglan style, and I'll admit - the shirt has a nice look and gets me some nice looks.

I saw quite a few size complaints, but that fit me just fine - I like them a bit slimmer and that is how this style of shirt is supposed to .fit. Colors are nice & bright. I'm 5'11, 185 with a slimmer look. If you're any bigger, size it up - you have no extra room to work with unless you like to paint shirts onto your body.

Order was accurate & shipping was quick.

Now ,for a couple negatives
- fabric has a nice, soft feel, but it does not feel very sturdy. Fortunately I hit these on low heat, but curious how long this will last. It's reallllly thin. Thank goodness it's grey
- These are not 3/4 sleeves. They come down to your elbow, and I don't have gorilla arms. Hence, they're a bit awkward-looking

Raglans can be tough to find in a slimmer fit at a decent price & without a bunch of crazy stuff added to it, so I'm okay with the purchase. I'll keep it, I've worn it a few times in the past few weeks, and I like the look. I did however, delete the other colors of these from my wishlist. Take that for what it's worth.

Alternative Men's Raglan Henley Shirt