5.0 out of 5 stars From a woman...These shirts are HOT!!
Published 13 months ago by Jeana

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a true 3/4 sleeve
Published 19 months ago by Despicable P

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a true 3/4 sleeve, May 22, 2013
This review is from: Alternative Men's Raglan Henley Shirt (Apparel)
Shirt is a true fit to size. Meaning a size Large fits like a Large. I ordered this shirt on a Thurs. It arrived on Monday. Fast Shipping. The fabric is thin which I don't mind. Feels like quality material. My only gripe with this product is that it is NOT a true 3/4 sleeve. This is more like a half sleeve. The sleeve goes right to my elbows. I am 6'1 and consider my self to have normal length arms for my height. I ordered the Large. Wish the sleeves went just a little further past the elbows. Like in the product photos. Would've given this product 5 stars if it weren't for that reason. Other than that pretty good product for price.

5.0 out of 5 stars From a woman...These shirts are HOT!!, November 18, 2013
Jeana (Concord, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alternative Men's Raglan Henley Shirt (Apparel)
I bought 2 of these for my husband, black and gray & red and gray and they're awesome. I wasn't quite sure what size to order but the other reviews helped. My husband is about 210 and very muscular in the chest, arms and shoulders so I went with the xl and they fit great. Fitted but not tight, and definitely sexy. The material is so soft and fabric won't shrink. Great shirt, highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, March 21, 2014
I'm 5'8" 160 and got a medium-sized shirt. Fits perfectly. Doesn't look cheap. Will get another one. Thank you Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase for the money, February 14, 2014
I normally wear a Medium in most shirts and the Large fits me pretty good. I am 5'11 and 190lbs with an athletic build. I wear a Regular 41 chest jacket and a size 33 waist in pants. The fit is very snug, so I would definitely go up in size, maybe two sizes if you are more than 20 pounds overweight. I would have given the shirt 5 stars if it had been a little thicker, I will probably wear some type of under shirt with this due to the thinness of the material to prevent nipples from showing through the material. The bottom of the shirt does roll up making it shorter than I would like it to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, March 26, 2013
Pros:
The material, though thin, is very very soft.
The fitment is perfect (6'1, 155lbs, purchased small)
Looks great

Cons:
Stitching could be a littler better, but it seems durable enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, December 18, 2012
I love this shirt it is very comfy and has been worn a lot. It is still holding up strong even after many washes. No holes, torn spots, or wear seems to be visible and I have had the shirt for about a year now. You won't be disappointed if you bought this shirt :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels just like I wanted, April 28, 2014
I'm 5'8 155 with a pretty muscular frame. After reading a lot of these reviews, I didn't was wary of what size to go with but eventually chose a small. It fits great, just like it looks in the picture. I have yet to see what it looks like after a wash but as of now I'm definitely committed to buying a few more

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, March 6, 2014
am 5'10 260 pounds, so i really didnt expect it to fit. But to my surprise it did. So all you big dudes out there, go ahead and buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this shirt, March 22, 2014
This shirt fits as expected, as in, it fits just like in the pictures of the dudes. It clings like slim fit shirts, and you'll probably have to order a size up if you want it to be loose.

The shirt is nice, soft, and comfy. I'm short (5'5'') and usually a men's small is too big for me because I'm a girl. But this shirt fits great, I could probably get a medium if I wanted a looser fit. I bought two shirts, one in extra small and one in small, the fit is EXACTLY the same between the two, but the length of the arms and the shirt itself is shorter by maybe an inch. The xs hits pretty much right where my hips are, so if you are shorter like me and prefer a shorter shirt, get the xs. The small goes a little beyond, which is fine because I don't like my shirt riding up.

Another note is that the oatmeal color is a tiny bit see through, but it shouldn't be a problem for men.

2.0 out of 5 stars just ok, May 18, 2014
didn't like this shirt/runs very small and paper thin/can get better priced stuff on hanes/this is overpriced and junky/plus, the bottom curls up/

Alternative Men's Raglan Henley Shirt