5.0 out of 5 stars ATHLETIC FIT 3/4 HENLEY!
Quality: These shirts are VERY SOFT and VERY THIN, which is fine because they hug the body in a comfortable second-skin way.
The weight of the material is great for the summer.
Sizing: My son is 18, very fit, athletic build - 5'9', 160-165 pounds, all muscle, 6-pack abs.
He usually buys medium shirts or 15-1/2 neck, slim fit dress shirts.
We bought...
Published 2 months ago by Square Disher

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are way off!!!
Published 8 months ago by Dpg

5.0 out of 5 stars ATHLETIC FIT 3/4 HENLEY!, July 2, 2014
Square Disher (Wakefield, MA, USA) - See all my reviews
The weight of the material is great for the summer.
He usually buys medium shirts or 15-1/2 neck, slim fit dress shirts.
We bought two of these shirts - the other was the Gray/Black in the MEDIUM because he likes his shirts fitted, not loose.
Well the Medium fit upon arrival, but after the first washing, they were too short in length and too tight around his arms and chest.
He was tugging on it and was clearly uncomfortable.
He looked like he had outgrown a shirt from grade school!!
We had no problem with returns, and ordered the LARGE.
While the LARGE had a bit of "room" upon arriving, after the first washing we now have the perfect, slightly snug, comfortable fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shirt, fits great!, August 30, 2012
Analogue Junkie (Fort Worth, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alternative Men's 3/4 Sleeve Raglan Henley (Apparel)
Love this shirt. It fits great, lightweight and very comfy. I love it so much I bought several other colors as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt, I bought multiple Colors, July 11, 2013
I really like the shirt, it has soft light weight fabric. A little small for a typical "large," as it fits pretty tight on me. I actually prefer the way it fits, as I am 6'2 185 with a slender/athletic body type, so it makes me look Hecka Yoked. It may be a bit small for those with a larger frame/more filled out body.

5.0 out of 5 stars Order 1 size up!, June 18, 2014
I read other reviews of the item and saw that everyone had ordered a size larger than what they normally wear. I am 6' 1" and about 175lbs. I'm not incredibly fit. I normally where a large in just about every shirt. But a large in this shirt would have been way too small. It would've been too short and too tight. I ordered an extra large and it was perfect length and it didn't feel like I was wearing under armour or something like that. It's an awesome shirt and still fits perfectly even after a wash or two. I would highly recommend this shirt. Just consider ordering a size larger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, November 1, 2013
I'm 5 10" 180 Muscular build, Medium fit snug which I like. Very comfortable.. Going to order a few more in diffent colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars My boyfriend looks hot, July 7, 2014
I bought this shirt in two different colors for my boyfriend. Shipment was on time and the clothes fit nicely. There were many comments I read about the material being thin, it is thin but it is made very nicely. I really love this style it reminds of some men's shirts I had seen in Old Navy before. Overall, I'm very pleased with this order :)

My boyfriend is 5'10" and 185lbs - athletic build.
I ordered him a large and the length was perfect. They weren't tight across the chest or anything either.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are way off!!!, January 4, 2014
First let me say this shirt is extremely comfortable. I want to order 10 more... Here is the problem, I am 6 ft about 230... Depending on the shirt, I can wear a L but mostly XL... This shirt I ordered was an XL and it fits like a L. Problem is in the length. Not long enough at all. So if you are an thinking of getting an XL, go with the XXL... Now I know what your thinking, it should only take away 1 star right??? No, as a prime member! I am upset... I just went to order a few more but in XXL. Doing that you have to pay almost $4 in shipping and the price goes up a couple dollars... Pretty upsetting!!! If I can find a place that sells this elsewhere, I will order... But Amazon has been great being a prime member. But this was a serious fumble on their part...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove, February 24, 2014
Ive got alot of compliments since I bought this shirt. I personally like the feel of it, very vintage like. The button crew neck is different for shirts like this, which makes it perfect. However, more colors need to be added if anything. But overall, the fit is perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked the fit, but it shrank., September 26, 2013
This review is from: Alternative Men's 3/4 Sleeve Raglan Henley (Apparel)
This is a great slim/athletic cut raglan henley. When I received it it fit perfectly and I got a lot of compliments that day on how it looked on me. I love that the fabric is thin which makes it great for hot weather, but was disappointed to find that it shrank in the wash.

I am 6'2" and 185lbs, with a longer than average torso. I got a large and after I washed it it lost enough length in the main body of the shirt for me to show my navel if I raise my arms above my head. I can still pull on it and get it to stretch back down until it is nearly as long as it was, but I know from past experiences with shirts that lose length is that the problem will only get worse over time. It is sad to see that this shirt won't last as long as I thought it would, but I might just get another because I like it so much. Though this time I'm might go for the XL to mitigate the shrinking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and comfortable shirt, August 1, 2013
Order a size larger because it is a tight fitting shirt. I ordered a size larger and its comfortable and looks really good.

Alternative Men's 3/4 Sleeve Raglan Henley