Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on January 9, 2014
This is the 2nd hoodie I've bought and I love it..perfect for layering and wearable when it's warm out as well

I like slimmer fit shirts but not hugging my body - to help some of you I'm 6'3" about 185 and the L will fit with a slim look but it'll be long enough to go a little below your belt (assuming you know how to wear pants like a normal person)

If you're around 5'10 - 6' and normal weight and like slim fit (not body hug) I would advise a medium in this particular hoodie

Recommended!
on March 11, 2014
I bought this as a valentines day gift for my husband. I read a lot of the reviews saying that it would be wise to order a size larger, and I agree. I first bought my husband a large, he is 5ft 9in, about 180lbs, because he usually wears a medium or large. We got it, but it was very tight on his biceps. He isn't "huge", (he does have the same body type as the guy in the picture), but it was visibly tight and obvious that we needed to go up only 1 size . So, thankfully with Prime, I got to return it and exchange it for free very quickly. Decided to go up to an X-large, and he LOVES it. He looks just as good as the guy in the picture. It is a thin t shirt fabric, but that's what I was looking for. It is like a t shirt, like it says in the name "hoddie shirt".
I was going to give it 4 stars because we had to go up a size, but since it wasn't that big of a deal with prime and because he loves it and I love it (he wears it almost every day), so it gets 5 stars. I hope this review helps you out, but trust me, if you wear a large in the majority of your clothing, do buy an XL.
I recommend this and I would buy it again :)
on March 30, 2011
I have actually purchased 3 different colors of this hoodie. I love the thin material, it's enough to keep you warm without overheating you. Very cool looking and light. I also wear them under sportscoats when i need to dress up and don't want to seem too dressed up. A very versatile article at a very reasonable price.

note: seems to run a tiny bit small. If you are between sizes I would go up one.
on January 24, 2016
The shoulder was defective and came to a sharp point.

Also the sleeves connect far too low on the torso for such a form fitting hoodie. It makes the whole shirt come up if you raise your arms at all.

See photo for example of both.
review image
on September 21, 2011
This is a great hoodie. As someone who likes to wear hoodies indoors, the t-shirt weight is perfect. The color is great, black with white under-streaks. It is so comfortable and light, I'm about to go buy a few more in different colors. I am a woman, 5'11 curvy build, and the unisex size Large is perfect, roomy without being baggy or shapeless, with sleeves that extend well beyond my wrist. I know all you tall women out there will appreciate that!
on August 3, 2015
Perfect fit , not to light or heavy long sleeves for my large arms and perfect loose hood
review image
on December 16, 2013
I wanted something that fits very slim, with a sleek hood that didn't have a bunch of extra fabric. That's exactly what I got. At only $22, it's a steal.

I got it in Navy, and the colour's terrific. I usually hate the heathered-fabric look, but here it's been pulled off perfectly. White-trim and zip are great. I had a small worry that the hoodie would look cheap, as opposed to simply minimalist, but it's definitely the latter.

A lot of reviewers have had issues with sizing, but I feel some haven't considered that it's most likely meant to be a slim-fitting piece. There's no mention of the words "slim" in the product description, I'll admit, but I'd say the pictures are a giveaway. At a fairly slim 5'10" & 150lbs, the Size Small fits me just like how it fits the model in the picture for the navy hoodie.

As noted by others, it's very thin, and it's not going to keep you very warm. It's useful if it's a slightly-too-breezy summer (or late spring/autumn) day, or if you want skimp on the heating just a tad. Then again, the fact that it's thin means it's perfect for layering.
on December 24, 2013
This sweatshirt is made out of what feels like t-shirt fabric. It's light and comfy, and especially good for indoor wear or for when it's not cold enough out to warrant any real outerwear. I bought mine for a custom project--I sewed some pictures and appliques onto it--and being only one layer thick made it perfect for my use.
Not to mention that it's soft and cozy and has nice long sleeves.
on January 10, 2015
I am 5'10, 30 waist and 38S for suits, weigh 135lbs and normally buy small sizes on shirts and jackets.

I would have given it a 4 star rating, but:

Cons:
* The fit is not like on the picture model. They certainly clipped the back side to make it look like that. I own a sewing machine so problem was solved for me.
* When zipped up like in picture, a 'bag-like' shape forms right above the belt/belly area.

Pros:
* Thin enough to wear with or under ANYTHING.
* Breathable. I got it now in winter time, but am confident can be worn in summer time (a night out) without sweating.

This one I couldn't decide if to add it in the Cons or Pros:
* The blue is not like the one in picture, but this is due to the RGB color gamma on monitors/tv screens. Not that the actual blue is bad or horrible, just not like in picture.

I am planning on getting the red one.
on September 18, 2013
Of such low quality you would think it's counterfeit. This is the kind of T-shirt quality you see alley flea markets selling for $10-for-3 to tourists.

I also purchased Alternative Apparel's "Rocky" midweight hoodie. That is much better than this. Again, so much so that you would wonder if you had ordered from a less reputable place if it is real.