Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Alternative Women's Slouchy Pullover,Eco Ivory,Small
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: Small|Color: Eco Ivory|Change

on November 8, 2012
I followed reviews left on this page and on Alternative Apparel's page and went up a size. This was a mistake. Not a total mistake, but it is definitely oversized and 100% "slouchy". I am 5'1" and 105 pounds. I have a 30DDD bust size, 25" waist and 35" hips. This shirt bags on me. If I lean over you'll be able to see down the neck and into my booble area.

As for the color - If you go to Alternative Apparel's site and look at Tru-Purple you will see a 100% different color. I was expecting a jewel purple that bordered on blue based upon this picture. What I got is a straight up grape colored shirt. It is a beautiful color, but definitely do NOT expect the color listed under "Tru-Purple" on this Amazon page to arrive.

As for the quality/material - I love it. It is incredibly soft like other reviewers have stated, and it is surprisingly warm considering how thin it is. This is not a sweatshirt. It fits like a sweatshirt, but the material is not sweatshirt material. With that said, it is cute and if I had ordered the right size this would be something I'd feel comfy wearing to the store. I'll have to pair it with a tank underneath as a "just-in-case".

I do plan on ordering another one, but this time I will purchase it in a size Small.
66 comments|109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2015
I was disappointed in the lightness, flimsiness? of the material It looks nothing like the picture even. There is no shape as indicated in the picture, and the material is very thin. I wasn't happy with the product.The picture doesn't show the color accurately, it is really a pale pink.
review image
on October 29, 2012
A thin material meant for layering. Very soft and classy. I'm 5'3, 125, and DD cup. I wear a medium and it's a good fit. I can wear at home lounging or dress it up for a day out. I bought the navy and red and the colors are perfect!
11 comment|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2013
I have a pullover from American Apparel that I love, but I have a hard time paying what they want to replace it. I've purchased two of these pullovers and they retain their shape and wear better than the American Apparel one!
on November 9, 2012
The blue was true to color and the shirt was just what I expected, a light, slouchy sweater. The thing that bothers me is the length, it isn't long but it is too long to be short so it falls at kind of an awkward place on me. I like and will wear it but, by no means, is this a favorite piece.
on January 18, 2013
Amazon classifies this item as a sweatshirt--it comes up in the search that way. But this is no sweatshirt in any sense.
Even as a "pullover," it disappoints. The shirt is cropped--not obvious from the picture or the product description. It more resembles a "flash-dance" style top than a slouchy pullover. The material is thinner than the average t-shirt, more similar to summertime "tissue tees" than anything for keeping warm. It looks like one wash would destroy it. It's also see-through--good luck wearing it without giving the people around you a free show. The sizing is also way off. I ordered a size S regular. It looks like a child's top, or a juniors XS. Considering all the cons, this item is definitely overpriced. It's worth $5-$8 at best, not $22.
22 comments|67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2013
Was not what I expected. Ugly as a matter of fact.Too thin, see through and clingy. Not worth the money.
on July 7, 2013
The shirt is cute. Just wish it fit a little looser like the picture shows. Other than that it is good.
on December 5, 2012
This is a great style for .... "muffin tops"....I hugs where there is no bulges and flares out where they are.....It is a flattering style....The material is quite thin but they are making them this way for layering......I like the blue....It is not transparent....
on November 1, 2012
Thin and light Yes, but Very soft in texture almost very silkish... feels good on the skin :D Fits Wonderful, Awesome Color, Exactly as Described, Not see-thru as i have seen on other posts! This is the Best thing I have yet to buy in the last year... Shipped 2 days earlier than expected which made me very please!!... LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!