Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Color: White Finish|Change

on August 15, 2014
This is a great little desk. I use mine as a vanity to do my hair and make up in the morning and it is perfect. It was easy to put together and looks more expensive than it is. I am really glad i purchased it! Has a small drawer where i keep my hair brushes and some other small goodies.
review image
55 comments|389 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 31, 2015
I bought this desk to use as a vanity It is the perfect size and very sturdy. The instructions were easy to follow and it went together quickly and easily.
review image
44 comments|134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 9, 2011
I was looking for a cheap desk to use to put on my makeup and do my hair. The desk is a perfect size, simple, roomy and durable. The price was perfect.
11 comment|108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2015
Pros: Dual 24" Monitor LCD Arm Clamp fits perfectly and securely: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002R9HQLI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Fits keyboard, mouse well.
Can also fit decent sized speakers if you use one monitor or dual LCD clamp.

Cons: I can see a leg breaking if trying to drag across carpet while there is weight on desk. Move it carefully and the wood should not break.

Worth the $50 (as of 5/12/2015)
on February 11, 2015
Great desk! I was worried about it being damaged upon arrival, simply based on other reviews. It seems as though Amazon took note and they packaged the desk with extra cardboard surrounding the corners/edges of the box. No scratches or signs of damage! Also very easy to put together. All you have to do is screw the legs on.
review image
33 comments|163 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 31, 2014
i got mine today and set it up in less than 20 min (easy to read instructions) ! I made a vanity makeup desk or whatever you want to call it, but it came out cute or so I think at least ! I ordered 2 vanity light bars to put on the side but sadly they have not arrive yet ! :( I recommend this . It's nice and doesn't take up much space !
review image review image
33 comments|97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2011
I was a little hesitant when i saw this desk being offered so cheap. More so when i noticed that it came with free regular shipping. (I bought one a while back from somewhere else and i paid more for shipping than what the desk was actually worth.)

Surprisingly this came partially assembled, so i had to put together were the legs. The directions are horrible because they only have illustrations with the steps, but if you go online you can find a video on how to put it together. It is very easy to put together once you know where each leg and nob goes, it took me less than an hour to do it on my own.

I'm not very familiar with wood or particle wood, but this looks to me like particle wood or something along those lines. It's not so cheaply that it will break easily, but not as strong as pure wood. The color is accurate, the height and width as well. It has a drawer as a bonus, that i somehow missed in the description.
11 comment|151 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2015
Beautiful, easily put together. I love this! I'm using this as my vanity and it's perfect! Nice size and had no issues with shipping. Only thing is I wished the drawer pulled out more and was more roomy but other then that I love it.
on November 2, 2015
Nice and sturdy for a cute vanity!
on January 4, 2016
I got this as a second desk at my office. I needed extra counter space at work, and didn’t want to go all out on new furniture. Grabbed this little desk and it is perfect for what I needed!

MY PROS:
Not as small as I thought. Definitely a good size – can even be used as a main desk for a monitor, printer and some accessories.
SUPER easy to assemble – all that you have to do is attach the legs because everything else comes assembles (and by everything else I mean the drawer)
SUPER cheap!

MY CONS:
Drawer is so tiny! And it doesn’t pull all the way out - You lose a little under 3" of space due to this (See my pictures)
Cheaper quality (eh, it was 50 bucks so I can’t complain but I know sometimes every penny counts) – I already broken one of the legs, but that’s because I was too rough when moving it. It will stay in one spot so I don’t care that’s it broken.

Overall: I would definitely recommend this desk, just don’t be so rough with it because the quality is a little on the cheaper side.
review image review image review image review image