5 Pcs Altura Photo Lens Cap Keeper Holder + Premium MagicFiber Cleaning Cloth
|Sale:||$5.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.00 (33%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Altura Photo Lens cap keeper holder prevents your lens cap from ever getting lost again!
- Designed for virtually all lens caps, with or without a hole/loop available. Small button sticks to the front of your lens cap.
- Elastic band stretches to fit snuggly around the circumference of your lens. Black and white 'target' sticker removable for all black finish.
- A great accessory for all photographers. Purchase several for all your lens caps!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Color||2) 5 Pieces|
|Package Height||0.6 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.02 pounds|
- New Altura Photo Lens Cap Keeper Holder
- Quantity: 5
- Easy to use: The small adhesive button sticks onto the front of your lens cap. The elastic loop on the other end expands to fit around the barrel of your lens. The lens cap will remain attached, hanging from your lens.
- Lightweight and durable.
- Works with all types of lens caps; center-pinch and snap-on.
- Purchase one for all your lens caps and never lose a cap again!
- Premium MagicFiber® Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Ultra gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses.
- Features special saw tooth pattern edges. Other sellers' cloths have unfinished edges that will fray easily, the weave becoming undone and threads pulling out easily. Our microfibers are made with premium materials and designed to the highest standard of quality.
- Ideal for cleaning oil and dirt off eyeglasses, iPhone/iPad and other touch screens, binocular lenses, digital SLR and other camera lenses, GPS devices, and other delicate optics.
- Clean without the need of soaps or detergents. Wipe down kids' toys, cribs, stainless steel counters and other areas you want to keep chemical free.
- Great value for your money. Reusable and long lasting. No more paper towel and tissue waste.
- Extremely handy! Keep one in your office, home office, laptop bag, camera bag and car.
- Size: 6 x 7 inches (15cm x 18cm)
- Each microfiber is individually and neatly packed in it's own polyurethane plastic bag for long term safekeeping.
Top Customer Reviews
So it does what it says on the box. No frills, just a little adhesive disc danging on a cord from an elastic band that goes around the lens. The length from the elastic band is approximately 6 inches down to the end of the disc, so expect 8 or so inches with a lens attached.
These are a little awkward, especially if you remove the lens with the cap on and set it down. It'll cant to the side because the disc is rather thick (posted an image), so be wary of doing this. I'm also particularly wary of accidentally brushing or rubbing the keeper when storing the lens away in my camera bag. While gentle tests have assured me that the disc is affixed securely, I expect given time or a good hard knock will dislodge it. Some care has to be taken.
Also, keep in mind that the band may obscure switches on pancake or small prime lenses. Though it is fairly firm, it sometimes shifts over my auto/manual switch on my 50mm f/1.8 prime. Still, these are, I feel, minor points for keeping track of my caps.
The cloth was a nice, unexpected bonus; more than that, though (other reviewers mentioned this), I was pleasantly surprised to have also received a little note tucked in with contact details from the Digital Goya president.Read more ›
(1) Right off the bat, the first lens cap keeper I tried to use snapped immediately. Had to fish out my nose pliers and do a little surgery to insert the elastic back in, then crimp the metal back together. Thankfully it is very cheap tin like material and easy to fix.
(2) The elastic is nice and tight, and works well. But the string that attaches to the lens cap is not long enough. If you have a telephoto lens, and a maybe a hood, then you can't extend it from the middle of the lens, and *around* the hood. You have to put in the lens cap, then the hood. This means you have you remove the hood to get the cap off. If you are in a hurry to grab THAT amazing moment, then good luck.
(I am sorry Mr. Walter @ DigitalGoja, the best way to give feedback is openly, and I would rather not email you directly. Feel free to respond to this review, and we can converse here. I will upload a couple photos later, and maybe you can defend the product, possibly I used it incorrectly).
This is a five pack. I used the first one to connect to my lens cap. The place where the elastic band meets the string (that connects it to the adhesive pad) is very weak. The joint has a plastic sleeve to hold all of it in place. The sleeve, the adhesive everything just completely fell apart during the first use. I was using this during a hike and I almost lost the lens cap in a ravine. I came home and tried another one - SAME STORY AGAIN!!
In addition, the elastic band is too big for my 35mm prime anyway. Overall a very bad product.
NOT RECOMMENDED! Buy anything else but not this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product and great value! Fast service with a bonus microfiber cloth.Published 1 hour ago by VO
Lens Cap Keepers arrived fast and was just what I needed. Getting 5 keepers allows me to place them on all my lenses. Would definitely recommend this vendor. Good quality item.Published 1 day ago by ironeagle53
5 Pcs Altura Photo Lens Cap Keeper Holder + Premium MagicFiber Cleaning Cloth Works exactly as promised - the cord is long enough for a proper fit and the adhesive gives a strong... Read morePublished 1 day ago by ShopGirl674
This has kept the lens cap with the lens through multiple trips.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
These work great! Excellent price...no more fumbling with lens cap!!Published 3 days ago by Douglas A.
My family and I were always losing our lens caps. Not anymore! The Altura Photo Lens Cap Keeper works as described, is lightweight and is long enough to be able to secure with your... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Good idea but the gluing part is too large for my camera cap. I use them for binocular caps instead and ordered different types for my camera.Published 6 days ago by JH